Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 82 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #811
radarman2000
"...I don't hate Mark or Zack...you on the otherhand.."

Right...and the sky isnt blue and the sun is made of cheese

Old 09-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #812
lonewolfrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
No, the article states *A* Mark Byers. Did he leave the force honorably? Just because he may have been a police officer does NOT make him honorable. There are MANY officers that should never wear a badge. Was he one of them?
Mark knows what you've told him. Period. And what you've told him would most probably be a dead faced lie
Robillard You asked the question and I answered it. You now question my integrity and my abilities and you know nothing about me. Just like all the fake customers that no snakes were mailed to and the fake shipping lables ect. And the fake customer you and your friends bothered on the mail and in public postings. You are a very disrespectful and unintelligent person. You have been either wrong or intentionally misleading on everything you have posted about Ballbids. You are a very sad case for human being. And that is a fact.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #813
gonzoone
As usual, when a valid point is made, it gets quickly buried under 15 pages of blather. The only time Marty or Mark show up is when something is posted that they want buried before Ballbids customers see it.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #814
radarman2000
Hey Mike, glad you could join the convo. Wanna put in your 2c? How you were banned because you acted like a child who had a toy taken away?

Old 09-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #815
radarman2000
Ballbids customers dont care about whats here or on your site or on SayNo. They have better things to do. Dont you get that by now? While theyre saving money and having a good time, you guys are hating on them for something that you could not, would not, or have the gumption to do yourselves

Old 09-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #816
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfrider View Post
Robillard You asked the question and I answered it. You now question my integrity and my abilities and you know nothing about me. Just like all the fake customers that no snakes were mailed to and the fake shipping lables ect. And the fake customer you and your friends bothered on the mail and in public postings. You are a very disrespectful and unintelligent person. You have been either wrong or intentionally misleading on everything you have posted about Ballbids. You are a very sad case for human being. And that is a fact.
I have no idea what you are talking about..if you look at ALL of those posts about labels and shipping, I personally commented on NONE of them because I did not have an opinion on it one way or the other....what fake customers? how do you get a fake customer...what are you talking about?

I did NOT question YOUR integrity or your ability, I asked legitimate questions which you have evaded answering...why is that? You don't have to tell me, or anyone here, by all means, don't answer questions about why you left the force..honorably? Naw, don't answer that one either...let people here decide...so when they do, and come to an unfavorable conclusion because YOU are being elusive, then you can have yet another reason to whine and call people names. You call me unintelligent, yet you have a half witted incapable programmer who blames his shortcomings on a group of people who just want answers. It is YOU who is disrespectful to everyone and anyone who does not kiss your son's tush....you will get my respect when you deserve it...so far, you have failed miserably. When you can do what I do in a day, then you can call me stupid. Until then, save your "witty" remarks for someone who is a pushover like your sheep on Ballbids

I can see nothing good coming from speaking with you since it's obvious you cannot form an opinion of your own...perhaps that was one of the reasons for your career change?

Old 09-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #817
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by radarman2000 View Post
Ballbids customers dont care about whats here or on your site or on SayNo. They have better things to do. Dont you get that by now? While theyre saving money and having a good time, you guys are hating on them for something that you could not, would not, or have the gumption to do yourselves
You do care - or you wouldn't be here - you'd be doing your better things to do.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #818
radarman2000
a FAKE customer is one who joins with NO intention of doing anything other than to harrass or obstruct the business flow of the website. I have personally deleted over 30 FAKE customers for just those reasons. Im sure I'll have to do more in the future

Old 09-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #819
lonewolfrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about..if you look at ALL of those posts about labels and shipping, I personally commented on NONE of them because I did not have an opinion on it one way or the other....what fake customers? how do you get a fake customer...what are you talking about?

I did NOT question YOUR integrity or your ability, I asked legitimate questions which you have evaded answering...why is that? You don't have to tell me, or anyone here, by all means, don't answer questions about why you left the force..honorably? Naw, don't answer that one either...let people here decide...so when they do, and come to an unfavorable conclusion because YOU are being elusive, then you can have yet another reason to whine and call people names. You call me unintelligent, yet you have a half witted incapable programmer who blames his shortcomings on a group of people who just want answers. It is YOU who is disrespectful to everyone and anyone who does not kiss your son's tush....you will get my respect when you deserve it...so far, you have failed miserably. When you can do what I do in a day, then you can call me stupid. Until then, save your "witty" remarks for someone who is a pushover like your sheep on Ballbids

I can see nothing good coming from speaking with you since it's obvious you cannot form an opinion of your own...perhaps that was one of the reasons for your career change?
What question do you have for me? I must have missed it.. Please ask again

Old 09-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #820
Shaun33
Well I saved money by buying from quality breeders and guess what, I have high quality, healthy animals. I don't need to bid on penny auctions when I can go buy them and I know what I am paying for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radarman2000 View Post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp