Dinker clutch hatched... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #71
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
She's awesome! I want one of those...
Thanks, Abby!

Old 06-21-2011, 01:29 AM   #72
KelliH
Beautiful snake, I am so glad you held on to her!

Old 06-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #73
Tempestas
Gotta love it when it all goes to plan Congratulations ( Even though it's delayed by a year ) They look alot like Pastels ( Recessive form of pastel prehaps ) Either way I like them and can't wait to see whats mixed into the project.

Again Congrats

Old 06-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #74
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Beautiful snake, I am so glad you held on to her!
Thanks Kelli! I kept 5 of the snakes (the most unusual)

Old 06-21-2011, 07:53 AM   #75
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestas View Post
Gotta love it when it all goes to plan Congratulations ( Even though it's delayed by a year ) They look alot like Pastels ( Recessive form of pastel prehaps ) Either way I like them and can't wait to see whats mixed into the project.

Again Congrats
Yes, time an patience DO pay off.

When they first proved, some one accused me of putting a Pastel to a Normal...and this was with the belly shots. Definitely recessive and a very interesting project. I love the way the black marker outlines her eye patterns..it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when she's paired with other morphs.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #76
Tempestas
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Yes, time an patience DO pay off.

When they first proved, some one accused me of putting a Pastel to a Normal...and this was with the belly shots. Definitely recessive and a very interesting project. I love the way the black marker outlines her eye patterns..it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when she's paired with other morphs.
I can't believe someone would accuse you of doing that just goes to show how some people can react to others good luck ( Jealousy comes to mind )

I will be watching this project like an hawk I'm really interested in the out come.

Good luck

Old 06-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #77
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Not like a Pastel. More like a Normal but more Busy.
All I had to do was go back to the beginning of the thread to see the belly...lol

Nothing even similar to a Pastels belly.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #78
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
All I had to do was go back to the beginning of the thread to see the belly...lol

Exactly.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #79
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post

And thats the only reason I didnt question it. In fact now that shes a year older, she looks even better than most Pastels. Did u happen to breed the parents again Deborah?

Old 06-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #80
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
And thats the only reason I didnt question it. In fact now that shes a year older, she looks even better than most Pastels. Did u happen to breed the parents again Deborah?
No. A life change required me to sell the business. Everything was sold except for 5 of my favorites.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!