Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:17 PM   #81
kw18
With the insults again JCCS . You insult ( describe) me then insult my intelligence. Why are you still hanging around if that’s all your good for. I’ll refund the money when I see fit and the majority has spoken here. Again I will refund because that’s not the issue at hand.

I’ll be posting more pictures mhenry stay tuned cus I don’t see how you think it’s the same animal. And remember we are talking about only these sets of pictures I’m about to post. Any other pictures tyjohn has posted I never seen beefier receiving the lewisi and I aske dmultiple times for a better picture than this cage picture but he kept coming up with excuses ,” like my phone was dead and I had to use my gf iPad”

Picture that was ORGINAlLY posted in his for sale add! Compare those 2 pics and the picture I posted of the animal. Those are what you need to really be looking at.

The emailed picture can’t really come into play becuase I had never seen the animal (since I hadn’t yet received) All I had to go off was the pictures posted.l in for sale add. I look specifically at the chevrons on the back

Old 12-31-2017, 07:19 PM   #82
kw18
Mhenry no offense to you but I have no clue who you are and the fact you been doing “this” for thirty years means nothing to me? Explain this? Jumping in on BOi breads? Or helping or more meaningful would be to here you’ve been working with Lewisi specifically for 30 years.

Because I’ve been all about lizards since I was ehh 5 years old and have caught undoubtedly thousands of lizards. My passion for e last 6 years has been only lewisi ! Only

Old 12-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #83
kw18
Pictures to go off hat I had
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2017, 07:25 PM   #84
kw18
This is my female 2016 from pat brown and her chevrons are the same (perfectly alligened ) I’ve had here since she was 2 months old and seen pictures every other week from pat for those 2 months. Her pattern has not changed especially chevrons non of my lewisi have... maybe spots disappear or enlarge but chevrons on all my yearlings haven’t changed especially after fedex overnight shipping ha
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2017, 07:26 PM   #85
kw18
This is he 2016 male anders I received
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2017, 07:29 PM   #86
kw18
Now this emailed picture I DID RECEIVE before he shipped but it’s blurry and that’s why u requested more, the emailed picture here in the cage does I will admit look like the lewisi I received days later BUT isn’t that called bait and switch?? done here and there on fauna )at least I’ve seen in the past years)... and remember I didn’t have the iggy yet so I was really basing my knowledge off the 2 more viable clear pictures on his for sale add.

If he did intentionally send me a picture via email of the lizard I got but posted DIFFERENT on fauna that’s BAIT and SWITCH.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:30 PM   #87
kw18
This emailed picture here
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2017, 07:40 PM   #88
kw18
I sent John 900$ in good faith and didn’t receive what I paid for Insomniacs101

Don’t try and flip this like every one else. And I didn’t come here to bash anyone. TYjohn started the thread. I was over the whole back and forth long ago man. We emailed back and forth to no resolve. Christmas and New Years with family and I would have got back to tyjohn just as I’m sure he would have got back to me after the holidays and our temperament was better and I would have told him to screw off and sent him his 100$ back. Now the ONLY reason I’m here like I’ve said is to defend myself because tyjohn decide to put all my PERSONAL info out and BASH me “BAD GUY KAMeRON”

Old 12-31-2017, 08:13 PM   #89
I starting breeding Lewisi in the 90’s. The attached picture is for proof. I’ve been around a bunch of them. Like I stated earlier, I believe that you received the Lewisi that you paid for.
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2017, 08:14 PM   #90
*started

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!