Shawn Morelan-Sothern Boids-Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
densnake1
Talking Shawn Morelan-Sothern Boids-Good Guy

I just completed a trade with Shawn, I shipped first and my snakes were sent to me the next day. I recived two nice healthy boas. They were exactly as advertised. I would do business with Shawn any time. Just wanted to give him a good word. Thanks
Dennis Cook
Algar Reptiles

Old 11-20-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
Morelans
Dennis Cook - Algar Reptiles - GOOD GUY

Thanks Dennis.. it was a very nice trade and everything went very smooth.

I was happy to see that you were as concerned as I was that everything went well.

When Dennis shipped he called many times to update as did I when I shipped. When the animals arrived Dennis called to make sure all was well, how they were and when I would be feeding. I did the same when I shipped.

NOTE: I initiated the trade yet Dennis shipped first. I noted this because most of the time the general rule is the one who started the trade ships first.

The animals are top notch and communication was great. I will be back for more in the future.

Thanks again.
Shawn Morelan
www.Southernboids.com

Old 04-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
ShadowAceD
Older thread when it was started, but I did not want to start another inquiry because of the stated rules.

Anyway, Shawn Morelan of Southern Boids is a great guy, hands down. I just purchased five boas and two sets of five hole cages from him along with some other misc. items. I had inquired about them a few months ago and am so happy to finally have them. Shawn drew up a contract for us both to sign and hold copies of to keep the deal as smooth as possible and that is exactly what is was.

The animals are in amazing condition and have great temperments (don't worry, Shawn, I don't hold it against Red Man Lol). I really could not have been luckier in meeting and dealing with a greater guy than him.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
Morelans
Thanks.. it was great meeting you and I hope you have many years of great breeding in the future. I am looking forward to seeing some pics of how you have them all setup and running.

Thanks again!

Shawn Morelan
www.Southernboids.com