anyone deal with carolina reptile exchange? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-28-2004, 12:09 AM   #1
TIGERRETIC
Question anyone deal with carolina reptile exchange?

just wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys. sounds like a good guy. i am about to make a purchase with them and just wanted to know everyones opinions. thanks

Old 05-28-2004, 07:37 AM   #2
bigshow
yea, they're good guys. never had a problem with them.

Old 05-28-2004, 09:48 AM   #3
ms_terese
Stop!

Do a search on "Carolina Reptile Exchange" and you'll pull up several threads that you should read.

Old 05-28-2004, 10:50 AM   #4
bigshow
yea, go ahead and read. I'm not going to argue with anyone on here, but none of the stuff that people say about CRE has been proven. So, use your own judgement.
God Bless

Old 05-28-2004, 11:48 AM   #5
JungleHabitats
LMAO

thats cause none of the "fake hets" are old enough to breed yet !!!

And what was that the shoneys big boy was arrested for ???

and isnt Harry dead for some years but has come back from the grave to sign receipts ?

Where did they find the missing snakes that were stolen"

and this last one im not sure on but i thought someone said the retail shop was closed THIS MAY HAVE BEEN MIS INFORMATION

but hard to sell 100% het pieds when the male pied was just a juvi and not probably big enough to breed .

deal with them at a INFORMED risk

Old 05-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #6
NEWReptiles
Chris, I would not even buy water from those clowns if I were stuck in a desert.

I will link you up when I get time, until then, I'd shop elsewhere.

Old 05-28-2004, 01:13 PM   #7
TIGERRETIC
Lightbulb carolina reptile exchange

thanks everyone for there advise. anymore info would be great! thanks .

Old 05-28-2004, 01:37 PM   #8
odatria
Re: carolina reptile exchange

Quote:
Originally posted by TIGERRETIC
thanks everyone for there advise. anymore info would be great! thanks .
Chris, the threads on the B.O.I are extensive, but you should really do yourself a favor and read at least 5 minuts of them. This guy has been arrested and charged and convicted of cruelty to animals! He has posed as his dead father in order to conceal his identity because his name is trash. Most recently he was arrested because he was found in possesion of animals that he claimed were stolen in a robery. The animals were not his but were actually a friends. So basically he was trying to steal his friends snakes and was arrested for it. The list of things this guy has done is so long I could type all day!

Read up, you will be glad you did!

Old 05-28-2004, 03:39 PM   #9
NEWReptiles
Quote:
but none of the stuff that people say about CRE has been proven. So, use your own judgement.
Hey Mike, maybe you need to read the threads on these losers. I'm not sure about your beliefs, but doing business under your dead fathers name is not acceptable in my book.

By sticking up for Eismanns, all your doing is scarring your own rep., but do as you wish.

Old 05-28-2004, 04:08 PM   #10
bigshow
gee, thanks for the input. I guess I'm scarred then. WOW, that's going to ruin my whole weekend now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!