Bogus lawsuits, greed, and GOTCHA! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
SPJ
Bogus lawsuits, greed, and GOTCHA!

A video camera installed in the hood of your car should be a factory option so when some dumb idiotic money hungry of a woman slams on the brakes and then turns the way you go to avoid her, you will have it on film to prove your case.

This idiot has been nothing but trouble since last year. This is the THIRD lawsuit she has filed from an accident in the past 5 years. She wants $500K for permament damages.

The womens greed has driven my car insurance AND homeowners insurance thru the window since I only had $300K of coverage so any overrage gets picked up by homeowners.

Hah. Tough luck because my phone has a camera and I took a picture of your permanently injured disabled driving to work (you say you cannot work) and grocery shopping (you say you cannot move or even lift anything). GOTCHA!

My insurance company now has the pictures.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #2
Cat_72
You know, there's a guy at the place I work that must be related to this lady.

He's been "emplyoed" there for over 10 years, but has actually worked there for maybe 4 years. He "hurt" his knee at work, and is constantly taking a few months off (paid, of course) at a time because of it. In reality, he does auto repair work on the side, and whenever he gets behind in car repair, he takes time off from work (oh, ow, my knee is soooo painful) and spends his days working on cars. Which, of course, invloves more bending, squatting, crawling under things, lifting, whatever than his REAL job does. It's a commonly known fact throughout the place, but no one ever does anything about it. All of our insurance rates go up because of people like this, and everyone else has to pick up the slack from his absence at work.

Ever wonder why some people are born without a conscience? I know I do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!