How long do you wait after purchasing & recieving a reptile to write... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
lorelai
How long do you wait after purchasing & recieving a reptile to write...

a 'good guy' post on the BOI forum?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
pendragon_j
At least until their return policy is over if not until after your quarantine. Make sure you are happy with your purchase.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_j View Post
At least until their return policy is over if not until after your quarantine. Make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Agreed.

Now If I receive an animal from someone I have purchased from multiple times, then the wait time will not be as long.

But a good rule of thumb is too look it over well visually, verify there are no mites, verify sex of animal, verify it is feeding and there are no health issues, verify it IS the exact snake your were given pictures of and then if you were happy with the overall purchase, post a thread. I like to put into consideration how timely they were in contacting me, how polite they were and there overall communication with me along with the overall quality of the animal I purchased.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
Agreed.

Now If I receive an animal from someone I have purchased from multiple times, then the wait time will not be as long.

But a good rule of thumb is too look it over well visually, verify there are no mites, verify sex of animal, verify it is feeding and there are no health issues, verify it IS the exact snake your were given pictures of and then if you were happy with the overall purchase, post a thread. I like to put into consideration how timely they were in contacting me, how polite they were and there overall communication with me along with the overall quality of the animal I purchased.

what he said

Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
lorelai
tHANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WONDERFUL ADVICE!

I bought a beautiful boa from Boas & Balls a few weeks ago. Although I'm very satisfied with my purchase thus far I think I'll wait for my quarantining process to be over before posting a good guy thread. Again, thank you y'all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!