Good Guy Sarah from lunargecko.net - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #31
withoutwingz
Thumbs up Williams day Gecko from lunar gecko

I recently bought a Lygodactylus Williamsi (Williams day gecko) from Sarah aka lunargecko. First off, she's the only person I've been able to find that even had a Williams day gecko. Yesterday was the first day she was able to ship him after I paid (weather and holiday and whatnot) She kept in contact throughout (I had some questions and general excitement over the gecko; she wasn't being overbearing or what have you) and confirmed that the date still worked. She let me know when she dropped him off and made sure he arrived safely this morning. I would definitely buy from her again or recommend her.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #32
imyourscar
Thumbs up Faaaaaantastic!

Sarah is AMAZING. I have ordered a bunch from her in the past. I've gotten a BEAUTIFUL red garg, some inverts, and a pair of mourning geckos; then I went in with my roommate and snatched up a handsome red garg boy; and just recently I received a ridiculous orangey/red blotch garg. Each time I order from her I get service that wayyyyy above and beyond; she's got great communication and—my favorite part—she really makes an effort to follow through on her shipments, making sure everyone is OK!

I love purchasing from her! Three cheers for Sarah!

Old 09-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #33
mattcrum
I just got a red stripe gargoyle gecko from Sarah! The gecko looks incredible and is pretty chunky too! I couldn't be happier. It was my first time buying from her, and I'm sure it won't be my last. She responded quickly to my emails and messages and was very helpful. The shipping was perfect, and she checked in to make sure it went well. She also included a really cool lineage card! I'm definitely a happy customer

Old 09-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #34
Edofin
I purchased a Striped Gargoyle from Sarah and love the little critter! Zagnut is just AWESOME! Sarah responded quick and friendly, answering all my questions. I look forward to purchasing more of Lunar Geckos Red Stripe line in the future.

Thank you Sarah
~Edofin

Old 04-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #35
Macderin
Talking Sarah is Awesome!!!

I purchased a leachie and a gargoyle from Sarah at a reptile expo this past August. She has great records and was more than willing to transfer their iHerp pages, including their lineage and hatch dates to you if you ask. Both of the geckos are doing amazing and are quite the characters. I kept in contact with Sarah and ended up purchasing a Chinese cave gecko from her last month. The cave gecko is doing great. Sarah has been more than wonderful in the animals she has and answering any and all questions I had, however how stupid I thought they may be. I would recommend Sarah to anyone and everyone I know. I highly recommend!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!