For Sale 100 Large Dubia Roaches - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
westcoastroaches
100 Large Dubia Roaches

Ok I have 100 Large Dubia Roaches for sale. But I thought I try something different this time here.

Just to let you all know, these are 100 large nymph's some ready for their last molt. You will for sure get males and females. This is a perfect batch to start your own little feeder colony. And as a bonus, the luck winner will receive 1 free pound of roach chow and some water crystals to help your feeder colony along.

Ok here is what I would like to do, make me an offer, the highest bidder if you will wins the mentioned above. Oh yeah, S/H is only $5 and credit and debit card pyments are also accepted if you don't have a paypal account. Just email me or pm me and we will work it out. And yes a 20% over count is included in this batch as well.

Thank you for looking and God Bless You!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
uss76farah
Can you email me with details I want to buy 100 to 200 females jefferyfarah76@gmail.com

Old 05-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
westcoastroaches
Ty for reading my ad.

Email ent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
scuba113
Thanks

Thank you just got my roaches today with everything promised as well. great guy and will def do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!