Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:14 PM   #411
Lucille
Ross, could these critters be from the sale that Hani Morsi made to Brunner on August 2?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=585506

Old 08-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #412
saucyross
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Ross, could these critters be from the sale that Hani Morsi made to Brunner on August 2?
I'm sure they could.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Old 08-14-2016, 12:38 PM   #413
saucyross
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I was just posting that because, to me, it seems odd that he would be taking such a loss on a group of animals he literally just purchased within a couple weeks ago. Seems like he was getting rid of them with the quickness, for some reason.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:48 PM   #414
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucyross View Post
I was just posting that because, to me, it seems odd that he would be taking such a loss on a group of animals he literally just purchased within a couple weeks ago. Seems like he was getting rid of them with the quickness, for some reason.

I don't know what the original sale price from Hani was, I am certainly not going to take Brunner's word that he sold at a loss. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying that for me, it would take more than Brunner's say so for me to believe something.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:49 PM   #415
argus6873
I have been a member of the fauna community for over a decade and a member of the reptile community for over 30yrs.
If you check my BOI it's all positive dating back a decade.

The doctor purchased 3 iguanas from me for 2k cash and paid me in full at the moment of the transaction.

He chose to sell them a week later to another fauna member who has also been a reptile community member for over 30 years and whom I know personally for 20 years.

There was nothing wrong with the animals in question and the new purchaser is very happy with his purchase.

Why he would sell them at a loss a short time later is totally is his prerogative. He says he wants to go in a different direction with his collection. None of this effect me or my transaction. The animals were well taken care of the short time they were in his possession and are in great hands now.

I would really appreciate if I were not dragged into this thread. Thanks in advance.

HM

Old 08-14-2016, 01:32 PM   #416
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by argus6873 View Post
He says
He says a lot of things, many of them are not true. So far the only reason your name has been mentioned is peripheral, you were part of a transaction that a member here questioned.
It is possible that Brunner wanted to go in another direction, it is also possible that there may have been some immediate financial need on his part or other reason. Simply because he says something does not make it so.

Old 08-14-2016, 07:33 PM   #417
wreckroomsnakes
http://parrotsoftheworld.com
a little confused no where did i find any info that parrots of the world is a vet clinic. pet shop and aquarium. same address and phone listed on doc "vets papers"

Old 08-14-2016, 08:41 PM   #418
JButera
I contacted POTW yesterday about wanting to dispose of my deceased 25lb Boa. It's been well over 24 hours and they haven't replied.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #419
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
I contacted POTW yesterday about wanting to dispose of my deceased 25lb Boa. It's been well over 24 hours and they haven't replied.
Call back and leave a message that you plan to pay with a wedding ring, they'll call right back

Old 08-21-2016, 02:40 PM   #420
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by argus6873 View Post
I have been a member of the fauna community for over a decade and a member of the reptile community for over 30yrs.
If you check my BOI it's all positive dating back a decade.

The doctor purchased 3 iguanas from me for 2k cash and paid me in full at the moment of the transaction.

He chose to sell them a week later to another fauna member who has also been a reptile community member for over 30 years and whom I know personally for 20 years.

There was nothing wrong with the animals in question and the new purchaser is very happy with his purchase.

Why he would sell them at a loss a short time later is totally is his prerogative. He says he wants to go in a different direction with his collection. None of this effect me or my transaction. The animals were well taken care of the short time they were in his possession and are in great hands now.

I would really appreciate if I were not dragged into this thread. Thanks in advance.

HM
LOL you add fuel to the fire and say you don't want anything to do with this? Selling animals he just bough fir less than he bought them for is more proof there is an addiction of some sort at hand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!