Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:59 PM   #441
worldismarble
I'm giving this thread a gentle bump in light of recent events concerning the good doctor.

Old 12-22-2016, 05:53 PM   #442
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
I'm giving this thread a gentle bump in light of recent events concerning the good doctor.
Since you bumped it, care to share the details on how you and Dr. Brunner settled your dispute?

Old 12-23-2016, 10:42 AM   #443
Mister Internet
Quote:
Ah! You've finally re-thought your childish insistence that you're not obligated to provide any additional information as to the terms and "closure" of your dealings in this situation, and you've decided you're going to explain in detail how things resolved so the rest of us can know and be more equipped to deal with similar situations in the future?

Old 12-26-2016, 12:47 PM   #444
SobekSerpents
Quote:
What recent events?

After reading all of this, why didn't you just file theft charges against him? If you have the "proof" that his vet bills are fake and that the animal was sold to another person in addition to him refusing to pay you the owed amount for the animal he sold....file theft charges and go to court. I'd stop with the back and forth with "Dr" Brunner (who has the grammar of an 8th grader btw). Just file charges.

I would never send out an animal to anyone I didn't personally know and could "drive" myself over to without them paying for it in full first. I don't care what their story was.

Old 12-26-2016, 01:00 PM   #445
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
What recent events?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=604790

Old 01-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #446
Lucille
Brunner giving advice to a newbie with his own issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Nick
Don't let these guys get to you.

I had ONE problem ..In a thread with VALID vet papers and the guy who supposedly has my dead tortoise not posting ONCE!!!!......Doesn't matter......

And they dragged it on and on...

Now I'm the worst person here ...

Point being.....

I would log off and let these guys spend New Year's ripping you apart...

They make fun of your appearance ...Want licences...Age....Same as me with my medical practice.......

Just laugh...Don't get caught up here.....The people who REALLY know you.. and me...Is all that matters ....

Give your Dad a big Holiday Hug!!!

Bobby

Old 01-01-2017, 12:47 PM   #447
worldismarble
This thread has really taken on a life of its own, lol.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #448
Gastro3003
Happy New Year

From this Bible of a thread we have 3 facts

1) Parrots of World or ANY representative has NEVER said the papers were false.....( As any business operating from 30 plus years would )..Because they are not false !!

2) Tuan has NEVER posted he has the dead tortoise...

3) I have NEVER had an issue with anyone else...As a matter of fact quite the opposite...

Anyway...Thanks for the " gentle bump " ....In light of the new evidence of course...

Happy and Healthy to all

Old 01-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #449
worldismarble
Tuan has the "dead" tortoise, Dr. Brunner. You sold it to him and he sent me multiple text messages and photos of the animal. You falsified Parrots of the World records claiming a death when they do not even treat reptiles. You are a scammer and a fraud.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #450
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Happy New Year

From this Bible of a thread we have 3 facts

1) Parrots of World or ANY representative has NEVER said the papers were false.....( As any business operating from 30 plus years would )..Because they are not false !!

2) Tuan has NEVER posted he has the dead tortoise...

3) I have NEVER had an issue with anyone else...As a matter of fact quite the opposite...

Anyway...Thanks for the " gentle bump " ....In light of the new evidence of course...

Happy and Healthy to all

" If the glove don't fit " tactic. So original Brunner....

So what kind of scam have you thought of for the new year Brunner?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!