Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:45 PM   #451
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Tuan has the "dead" tortoise, Dr. Brunner. You sold it to him and he sent me multiple text messages and photos of the animal. You falsified Parrots of the World records claiming a death when they do not even treat reptiles. You are a scammer and a fraud.
This.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #452
worldismarble
Thread thread appears on the first page of Google when someone searches "Dr. Robert Brunner."

Old 01-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #453
Lucille
Quote:
Thread thread appears on the first page of Google when someone searches "Dr. Robert Brunner."
I'm glad you started the thread. We are doing the world a service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
How many people reading this thread from start to finish would consent to have anesthesia and then, unable to monitor the proceedings, would let Dr. Brunner near them while he had a scalpel in his hand?

Old 01-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #454
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'm glad you started the thread. We are doing the world a service.
Right, but we are actually doing Dr. Robert Brunner a disservice.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:25 PM   #455
DavidBeard
He's doing himself the disservice, trust me lol.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:34 PM   #456
worldismarble
Why would someone jeopardize 8 years of medical schooling, residency, tens of thousands of dollars in tuition, etc etc for a forgery of a reptile death certificate (a felony) over a $5k tortoise? Does Dr. Robert Brunner at Northwell/Northshore Hospital understand that he is risking his job, professional reputation, and entire career?

Old 01-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #457
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Why would someone jeopardize 8 years of medical schooling, residency, tens of thousands of dollars in tuition, etc etc for a forgery of a reptile death certificate (a felony) over a $5k tortoise? Does Dr. Robert Brunner at Northwell/Northshore Hospital understand that he is risking his job, professional reputation, and entire career?
Most people who chronically behave like he does do not see themselves in the way the rest of the world does.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:45 PM   #458
JButera
Quote:
I see what you did there

Old 01-08-2017, 04:15 AM   #459
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
I see what you did there
He still refuses to explain how they settled this yet wants to keep bringing it back up.

Old 01-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #460
JButera
Doctors and lawyers tend to belong to the same Country club, I'd tread very carefully if I was Ici, especially that his beef with Brunner was apparently settled.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!