Edit Signature? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:39 PM   #1
aimee_s
Question Edit Signature?

Hi everyone,

I listed a sig when I first signed up and wanted to change it all together. Although I don't see it when I post, I see it in my profile.

I thought it'd be in User CP, but the only thing in Settings & Options is:

Settings & Options
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture

But nothing on the page for Editing Signatures... same if I click in EDIT PROFILE - It's not there either. I know I haven't been on for a long time, so maybe it was moved?

Thanks all

Old 09-09-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
Cat_72
I'm not positive Aimee, but I'm guessing that it's because you don't have a paid membership. If I go to my user CP, "edit signature" is the very top option.

Old 09-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #3
aimee_s
That would make sense... Because when I first registered a couple years ago it worked, but there's been A LOT of changes since then Plus the sig isn't visible anymore... so I'm assuming you're right Thanks & take care!

Old 09-10-2005, 03:41 AM   #4
DAND
Cat is correct. This link shows what "perks" each level has:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=234311

Old 09-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #5
aimee_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Cat is correct. This link shows what "perks" each level has:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=234311

Awesome, thanks DAND
I think I'll become a paying member once I start selling, but until then I'll just be browsing thanks!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!