Lots of snakes for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 08:33 PM   #1
bgscofield6
Thumbs up Lots of snakes for sale!

I am in need of cash right now, so I have a lot of snakes for sale. These are all feeding and would make great pets, or breeders. I have plenty of pics of each snake, and can take more upon request. All prices are without shipping. Generally, shipping is about $20-25 overnight. Here is what I have to offer. Don't like a price? Let me know, maybe I'll take your offer.

1.1 ADULT Albino Prarie Kingsnakes - $200 for the pair
- Fat and eating like CRAZY! These two are hand tame and about 3.5-4 feet. Would make excellent breeders someday.

1.0 ADULT Costal Phase California Kingsnake - $75
- BIG boy with a BIG appetite. Ver nice looking snake, and very tame.

1.1 SUBADULT Greyband Kingsnakes - $150 for the pair
- These are nice looking snakes with some really nice grey in them. The red is really prominent in one, and kind've dulled in the other.

0.0.1 CB 02 Striped California Kingsnake - $15
- Has a burn mark near the tail, but not affecting its vent. It has healed, and the snake is doing well.

0.0.1 CB 02 Thayeri Kingsnake - $60
- Nice looking snake with very nice colors and patterns.

1.1 SUB-ADULT Apricot Peublan Milksnakes - $150 for the pair
- These are both closing in on 3 feet in length and have nice coloration.

0.0.1 JUVENILE Apricot Peublan Milksnake - $70
- Appears that some of the red bands are 'vanishing' into the black. Very interesting. Will sell all 3 peublans for $200.

1.1 SUBADULT Texas Rat Snakes - $70 for the pair
- These are about 3.5-4 feet in length. Not the best coloration, but nice overall snakes.

Make an offer if you are interested in more than one of them. $650 SHIPPED takes them all. I am currently accepting Money Orders, preferrably Postal Money Orders. Let me know if anything here interests you and we can make a deal. I will be at the Ohio and Indy shows this month. You can pick up any of the snakes there if you like with no shipping charge.

Brian Scofield
(765) 254-1304
Indiana
bgscofield6@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread