Large Burmese For Sale Or Trade. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
SIRS
thats what i was talking about instead of the orignal owner giving up the snake to a friend that in turn puts it up for sale i think he should have looked alittle for a person that would care for the snake and give it a permeant home ,BTW why don;t you care for this site? im justcurious i have never had a problem here everyone here seems cool and very helpfull

Old 08-13-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
juggalo's wife
i don't care for this site because numerous times i have read people offering their opinions and whether they are wrong or right, everyone is entitled to their views and should not be condemned in such a brutal manner as they are sometimes on this forum,such as my husband offering a home for this snake and someone posting that people who pay for snakes take more pride in them and people who get them for free mistreat them-that is their opinion and i respect anyone's opinion when they know the whole situation, but that person does not know my husband and should not pass that judgement on him without proper facts. we would never offer a home without being 100%able to care for and provide for this animal and i am aware anyone could make this offer with ulterior motives and no one would be the wiser but when good people try to help they sometimes get bashed.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
juggalo
hey ffollett,sirs and wife thanks for the support but i am cool with the others opinions(even though couldn't be further from correct). i offered my home to give some comfort to an unwanted snake i myself love burms and have no problems taking one in. this burm would serve no purpose other then enjoyment for me giving a good home to a burm. if someone does not see it as that it cool to everyone has thier own opinion so spout it off it does not phase me. thanks for the positive posts you guys.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #4
SIRS
i agree with what you said but you can't condem the whole site for what a few people say .i value the opioins of alot of people here ,and have seen some bashing by some but i blow that off because most the time it is from someone that has no knowledge of what they are saying ,they just repeat what they have read else where but all said and done drama and all this site has helped me alot even if it is me just floating around reading post just look at the bad replys as your daily humor ..lol...also you need to post pictures of your burms always nice to see what they look like fully grown

Old 08-13-2006, 07:11 PM   #5
ffollett
Hey man thats why I called you guys when I saw this thread. I figured he lived close by and the you would be more then willing to lend a hand.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:44 PM   #6
Bill_Leverton
Sam, I commend you, Taking in a this Burm so it can live its life out in peace and quiet. While I do see getting it for free and trying to sell it is an issue. It's not the end of the world Sam I hope it finds it way to your home Good Luck.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
juggalo
thanks bill.if it does cool if not i hope the right person buys her. all i want is for "the misunderstood snakes" burms retics and anacondas have good homes. i can't house them all but i can help.

Quote:
also you need to post pictures of your burms always nice to see what they look like fully grown
i wish i could post pics over here but i don't have anything like photobucket so all i can do is tell you what site i normally post on if it is ok to do that on this site and you can shoot over there for a couple minutes i have tons of pics of my babies i have 10 burms right now 6 are babies one is mid and two large and one is on the way so i am not sure of her size yet. my prize female she is my favorite is the one we have decided to retire this year she is a beautiful 17 1/2 foot female normal i love her to death. anyway let me know if i can post the site name.

Old 08-14-2006, 06:53 AM   #8
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
thanks bill.if it does cool if not i hope the right person buys her. all i want is for "the misunderstood snakes" burms retics and anacondas have good homes. i can't house them all but i can help.

i wish i could post pics over here but i don't have anything like photobucket so all i can do is tell you what site i normally post on if it is ok to do that on this site and you can shoot over there for a couple minutes i have tons of pics of my babies i have 10 burms right now 6 are babies one is mid and two large and one is on the way so i am not sure of her size yet. my prize female she is my favorite is the one we have decided to retire this year she is a beautiful 17 1/2 foot female normal i love her to death. anyway let me know if i can post the site name.
Sure you can post the site name I'd like to see them and remember when

Old 08-14-2006, 08:28 AM   #9
Bill_Leverton
Sam, Sweet, I love those pictures, Thanks

Old 08-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #10
Archimedes Artifex
Actually I have had this snake for about 5 years, and it's getting too expensive to feed. I am asking nowhere near the money I have spent on this animal. Also note that I said I would be interested in trades. If you are looking for color morphs of burms, a buddy of mine has a 12ft. Green Granite Burm, and a 16ft. Albino for sale. I'm not sure of the sex or price, but he intends on making more money than I do. If you don't want to pay the $200, and you don't have anything to trade.....Then find someone who does. K thanks bye!
  Contact User Check User
Closed Thread