Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:27 PM   #1
Keven2
The Moroccans were cb imports the Saharan was wild caught it's listed in my adds. The Moroccans I have now are farm raised and that's listed in my adds

Old 04-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #2
Ed Clark
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
The Moroccans were cb imports the Saharan was wild caught
You are either lying or confused.

The Moroccans were CH imports not CB as you advertised. the difference is that CH are plucked from the wild as gravid females,then held in pens until they lay their eggs then incubated.the hatchlings are kept under less than ideal conditions then shipped all over the world under very stressful conditions.

Your customer here thought she was buying a captive bred uro as your ad stated, but in fact was buying a CH import.huge difference in how the uro thrives or not.

Once again Keven you are deceitful and dishonest.

Btw I live in a brick house

Old 04-21-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post

Once again Keven you are deceitful and dishonest.

Btw I live in a brick house
HAHAHAHA

Trust ed, he knows deceit and dishonesty well.

Brick house? Is that what they're calling it these days?

Keven, you may have honestly misrepresented the uros. Or maybe not so honestly. Decide which it was, prove it or not and move on. Your future actions will say a lot about your past statements.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 PM   #4
Keven2
Your wrong there's nothing in there rules that you can't do it and look at every website out there they all charge the customer!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:50 PM   #5
Keven2
Let me find out how to work fauna and I will bring all your stuff back to light! You have put me down and called me names for a few days now. Just being down right nasty to me and then whole time you have all thesebcomplaints about you flat out ripping people off. I didn't see you defend yourself for days. What do you not care about how your business looks. You did some really nasty things that as far as all the messages the customers proved there points without a doubt!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:53 PM   #6
elena
Kevin, this thread is about you, not Ed or anyone else. If he wasn't involved in the transaction in question, his BOI history is irrelevant and belongs on his BOI threads, not yours.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:02 AM   #7
Keven2
When he was in the hot seat it was a different story! He didnt back up anytbing.He's made rude nasty comments for days at me! better believe he deserves to have his laundry thrown out there!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:58 PM   #8
Keven2
Now I can't defend myself about being a lier and a cheat when he is a lier and a cheat. He's blatantly trying to find fault in everything I say. I've been defending myself for days now. Yes his credibility is an issue when he is calling me names and putting me down!

Old 04-21-2018, 12:10 AM   #9
acecurl16
I have to agree with Keven .. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks

Old 04-21-2018, 12:13 AM   #10
RBange1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecurl16 View Post
I have to agree with Keven .. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks
Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk