Ae Reptilian Emporium (ed Petrucci) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
juggalo's wife
Ae Reptilian Emporium (ed Petrucci)

I recently purchased an albino het green burm from Ed Petrucci of AE Reptilian Emporium and the overall experience was great. I contacted Ed thru an ad in the Fauna Classifieds and he immediately contacted me back, sending me all the info and more pics of the burm i was interested in. As soon as I expressed interest Ed put a hold on her and continued to answer my questions thru emails and phone calls. Ed maintained consistent contact with me until she arrived at my door at 9:13 this morning and immediately contacted me to make sure she had arrived safely. She was packaged professionallyand was even more incredible in person than in the pictures.In the packaging I received all documentation of her eating and shedding habits and pics of her parents.Ed was extremely patient and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend Ed and AE Reptilian Emporium and have plans to do more business with him in the future.----Theresa Bearden

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!