New Year's Resolutions - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireGemReptiles View Post
what about the news paper? kidding.
Hah! All the newspaper around here is interested in is college sports. I'll read stuff online sometimes WEEKS before it ever shows up in the local rag.

But yeah, probably time to stop subscribing to the newspaper too. On the off chance they might actually print some *news* some day.

Old 12-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #12
~Just Curious~
That pup is simply adorable Lucille!
And no resolutions for me personally, but I am wishing everyone the best of luck with their plans for the new year! Have a great one and stay safe guys!

Old 01-01-2014, 02:49 AM   #13
LauraB
Resolutions? Nope. Never.

I know me; I don't trust myself to ever keep them, so don't want to suffer the guilt from making and breaking.

That said, I do want to wish everyone on Fauna a happy, healthy, prosperous and blessed 2014 ... may you all receive everything you hope for in the year ahead.

Rock on, friends!

Old 01-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #14
deedeeiam
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I already gave up ......and sex.
Good gracious man! Whyyyy?

I don't believe in resolutions or setting them, but my co-workers have informed me this morning I should a) work on being nicer to stupid people, and b) never come to work before I've had my caffeine. >.>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!