i see many of you guys dont like me so here it is!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-01-2006, 12:52 AM   #1
Vinny D
i see many of you guys dont like me so here it is!!!

Im sorry if i offendid anyone in anyway. i have not lied about 1 thing on this forum and that is gods honest truth "and i never say that" so, if you want me gone please let me know. but before you do please read on. i never ment for any of this to happen i swear. yes i did come off bragging or being bigheaded. i didnt mean to, i was just sharing my mistakes for other to learn from so they dont make the same mistakes i have made. so if thats wrong to do well than i dont know what is right. this is the first fourm i have ever been on and received such crual replies. i guees ill stick with venomdoc where ppl want me to share my experiences and photos. so please let me know and again im truly sorry for offending anyone here in any way. and again everything i have ever said on this fourm is the 100% truth. so please let me know.... thanks for reading and sorry for anything i did that made you all hate me..

Old 03-01-2006, 01:11 AM   #2
LakesideBoas
I don't think anyone wants you gone from here, Vinny. It would have been a better thing for you to have brought up your past experiences here with another forum member rather than us having to find it out later, but that is water under the bridge.

I am quite sure that if you stick around here a while and read a little and post some helpful advice periodically, get involved in one of Lucille's Polls (Sorry, Lucille, couldn't resist!) you'll cultivate some wonderful friends and find you have a rather good time here.

This hobby is exciting and diverse and wonderful. There is room for many types of individuals. Let things take a natural course. Don't force issues or get defensive, there's no reason for it. Just stick around and have a good time. Oh and since I haven't done it yet, "Welcome to Fauna"!

Old 03-01-2006, 01:14 AM   #3
Vinny D
thank you i really apperate it

Old 03-01-2006, 01:18 AM   #4
Vinny D
and i will follow your advice thanks again.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:20 AM   #5
ladyserpent7
you know what vinny, i dont like you because you have hairy arms..it has nothing to do with your personality... joking....we dont want you to leave...just cuz you might have gotten off on a wrong start, doesnt mean it will continue that way...im sure youll have a good time on fauna, just give it a chance...and youll have the chance to teach AND learn, so stay and enjoy the wonderful future experiences that are about to come your way..and im gonna have to agree with maggie...lucilles polls..now theres where the good stuff is...haha....talk about ppls different opinions...love it lucille!! hope to talk to you soon vinny.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:28 AM   #6
Vinny D
u know u love my hary arms u said it your self. thanls kadyserpent7 your a 1 of a kind gal really.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:37 AM   #7
ladyserpent7
alright dammit..well..thats a good reason to stay then...haha..to fulfill my needs to see your hairy arms..haha jk

Old 03-01-2006, 01:57 AM   #8
LakesideBoas
Hairy arms? Naw...I really don't want to know, do I?

Old 03-01-2006, 04:12 AM   #9
ladyserpent7
see how good everything is when the conversation remains light hearted?

Old 03-01-2006, 05:21 AM   #10
Lucille
Vinny: We have heard from you so now please drop this line of posting in this forum. You have posted your apology which is here for all to read.

If you would like to talk about venomous snakes, we have a venomous snake forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!