Asking question and being punished. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-05-2021, 05:52 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Asking question and being punished.

Hi
I posted a few questions asking about feed and slow growth rates from a certain seller. First time I used the company name. Got points. Second ad I left all hints of who it was that I believe is not being honest.
I got pointed with the excuse that my post is a boi style!

I’d like to know how to ask questions about feed that smells just like dog food, but is advertised as not and high quality feed.
I also asked about very slow growth rates about same dubia from same seller.

Honestly, I could care less about being kicked of or disciplined when I feel it was appreciate. But asking questions about feed and feeders I bought on here is not a boi style anything! I placed the ad appropriately in its place.

Hated is a low life way to live. IMO.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:06 AM   #2
Socratic Monologue
In cases where a person isn't permitted to appear to be asking questions about a seller but the product in question can only be identified by reference to the seller, a person may have to get creative with the way they frame the question. It is like asking an uncomfortable personal question -- sometimes you have to be suggestive, and oblique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I’d like to know how to ask questions about feed that smells just like dog food, but is advertised as not and high quality feed.
One way I'd personally approach it is to post and ask people what they use for roach food -- if they make their own, or just buy the stuff their vendor provides, or what. Repliers might say they just grind up dog food and it works great, or they might say never buy the stuff from the roach vendor.

In any event, just because I get good results from a product doesn't mean you will, and so no matter what people tell you about a product you need to find one you like, mostly through trying it yourself.

But if you are concerned that you got ripped off in buying a product that was mislabeled as 'not dog food' and are trying to find out if it really is dog food (which is what this sounds like -- and what a post sounds like is all anybody can judge -- intent doesn't always transmit well over the internet), well then that's probably a BOI style post and this isn't the place for it since this is Rich's website and he can run it the way he wants to (obviously).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!