Business of a different color - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:09 PM   #1
WebSlave
Business of a different color

Well, I have to admit, I NEVER would have thought of this myself. Talk about a niche market.

But you do have to wonder about the targeted clientele they are after.

Have axe, will travel.
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2021, 02:32 PM   #2
Lucille
Houston has several indoor axe throwing ranges but the mobile services are more popular. They book for all sorts of events including birthday parties. Hopefully they do not have throws where (like the old party game of pin the tail on the donkey) the person is blindfolded first.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:48 PM   #3
Randall Turner
One of the more popular restaurants in Wichita has an Axe throwing section. I could see the mobile version being a part of festivals etc.

Old 04-20-2021, 01:00 AM   #4
WebSlave
Well, who knew? The axe has just seemed to me to be a tool that I really didn't want to lose control of by having one slip out of my hands. I guess this stems from when I was a kid, one of the local neighborhood kid's dad cut open his leg severely from an axe he was wielding getting out of control. I can still remember them hosing the blood out of the stationwagon when they got back from the hospital.

I suppose that left a BIG impression on me. To this day when I am using an axe, I have a bonafide death grip on the handle.

And heck, if I were going to use one as a weapon, darn if I would think throwing it at someone would be a real great idea. At the very least, the "bad guy" would now have the axe, and I wouldn't. Feet don't fail me now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!