Making a new site...Questions - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #61
KelliH
See there Steph, we actually do agree on some things!

Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #62
crotalusadamanteus
Decided to go with this basic format for the home page. No drop downs, just nice and simple stuff that my feeble mind can handle.

I only copied what was needed to show you the basics. So if you hover on a button, it'll disappear since I didn't copy all the mouse over images.

I gotta say that I think this FrontPage stuff sorta sucks. You were right Stef. But I can make it work I think. It has some quirks, that's for sure.

I haven't really worked on anything till this weekend, ever since my last posting. Other stuff has kept me busy. But last night and today I put this much into it. A couple more things to go on the Home page, and I'll start on the others.

Sneak View

Whatcha think? Does my Novice-ness shine or what?

Old 11-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #63
IloveSnakes1234
Um.. I didn't feel like reading the whole thread, so someone might have said this... but when I go over one of the button thingys that go to the Available page or the Gallery etc. it shows a box with a red X.
Also Contact is spelled wrong. It's Contact not Cantact...

Old 11-10-2007, 08:28 PM   #64
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
Um.. I didn't feel like reading the whole thread, so someone might have said this... but when I go over one of the button thingys that go to the Available page or the Gallery etc. it shows a box with a red X.
Also Contact is spelled wrong. It's Contact not Cantact...
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus...in the post just above yours
I only copied what was needed to show you the basics. So if you hover on a button, it'll disappear since I didn't copy all the mouse over images.
Thanks for the misspelling thing. I'll fix that. How about the general layout? Acceptable?

Old 11-10-2007, 08:37 PM   #65
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Thanks for the misspelling thing. I'll fix that. How about the general layout? Acceptable?
Yup. It looks great! Good job.

Old 07-21-2008, 07:37 AM   #66
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
And Rick, I was only trying to help you out. Sorry, it was an innocent offer to help and it won't happen again.

You can still help me out if you want, since I have gone ahead and purchased Dreamweaver 8. If I need some help, I'll ask if it's OK. I'm a pretty quick study usually though.

Turns out, just as predicted, that MS Frontpage just plain sucks. There are a few things that I wanted to do, and it just won't cooperate with me.

I think this is part of Bill Gates master plan to rule the world of course.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!