Ball Python: Free to Good Home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 11-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
MikeCurtin
Ball Python: Free to Good Home

If anyone is or knows someone who is interested in a PET ball python, please let me know.

She was given to me a few weeks back as an "unsellable mean snake" from a chain pet store that shall remain nameless. The reality is that she was handled roughly, and is DEFENSIVE. This means she will "s" up and strike at that which she perceives as a threat. She does fine when in one's hands, as long as nothing is moving around in front of her face.

Although she pops female, I will not guarantee sex, as this is strictly for adoption and I see no need to probe her. She has had 3 meals of f/t adult mice, and has shed once since being in my care. She is mite free and outwardly healthy, save for a scar about 2/3 down her body from an injury sustained during an escape at the aforementioned pet store.

Keep in mind, this is a true adoption....not a free snake I picked up and am trying to sell for a cheap price. There is NO adoption fee. I would like her to go to a good home, so please contact me with a basic rundown of your experience, caging plans, etc. I do reserve the right to deny adoption to anyone that I'm unsure of.

Delivery to 11/30/2014 White Plains, NY expo is available. I will ship if necessary.....adopter to pay actual shipping cost.

Thanks,
Mike Curtin
Scattershot Exotics

Old 10-14-2017, 10:17 PM   #2
Herpo
Is it sill adoptable?

Old 10-17-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
DLenaRuth999s
Ad is 3 years old.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!