For Sale Confirmed Female GBB and B. emilia sling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-09-2016, 03:28 PM   #1
johnnydr
Confirmed Female GBB and B. emilia sling

I unfortunately must give up my 2 tarantulas. I moved back with my parents for a bit and they have given me an ultimatum over the T's. My loss is your gain.

I have a CONFIRMED (via molt) female GBB, pictured next to a Gatorade bottle cap for size reference. I also have a 1.5-2" (estimate) red leg sling that must go with the GBB. I'm looking to sell them together to make this easier.

I am willing to ship, though I am quite new to the T hobby. I have shipped many reptiles, but never an invert. Just a disclaimer.

I am looking to get $200 OBO for both +shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!