Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:39 AM   #11
Ed Clark
Quote:
Thu, April 22, 2010 11:42:45 PM
Re: the money you owe.
"fordgalaxy500@aol.com"
View Contact
To: cmrcpythons@yahoo.com
Have fun possession is 9/10ths the law and I have it all on my side also your out of state good luck I will file Harassment against you Your emails are being posted publically
This was her response after I told her I had the emails,paypal records and fedex records. I could not believe I slipped into her web.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #12
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post

ed,
what bad guy thread did you defend her on, and why were you wrong?
Thats obvious, I should have listened to you about the orange coveralls. have a nice Dinner with Rob and Vicky tomorrow.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #13
shinezilla
[quote=dragonluver83;925430
ed,
what bad guy thread did you defend her on, and why were you wrong?[/QUOTE]

The kid who supposedly threatened to kill her because he renigged and she didn't want to pony up his dough.

She didn't make one post on that Bad Guy thread about her, all Ed.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #14
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Thats obvious, I should have listened to you about the orange coveralls. have a nice Dinner with Rob and Vicky tomorrow.
http://http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135080&highlight=nicole+norton

http:///www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166125&highlight=nicole+norton

http:///www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158532&highlight=nicole+norton

Which one is so obvious?

Must have been mistaken, that wasnt me that mentioned the orange coveralls. I didnt know you were a pedophile until after our last transaction.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #15
citruslover

Old 04-23-2010, 01:11 AM   #16
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
The kid who supposedly threatened to kill her because he renigged and she didn't want to pony up his dough.

She didn't make one post on that Bad Guy thread about her, all Ed.
Gotcha, i didnt know. Its not it was only one.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #17
shinezilla
So, why aren't you two communicating with eachother about this rather than it being barfed all out here on Fauna?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #18
Shadera
This oughtta be a good one, since neither of them likes to answer questions. What goes around always comes back around.

Good luck to both of you. Now, who's selling popcorn?

Old 04-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #19
Adam Kirk
Popcorn anyone?

Did I hear someone say popcorn? I have some bags here. .99 cents plus shipping of course.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:09 AM   #20
Adam Kirk
And to think I actually took the time to take that picture myself. What an idiot I am. hahaha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!