Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #31
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion... but... if Ed truly did send the male dragon to Nicole on a breeding loan, then he still owns it, right? And she should send it back to him. The problem is of course *sigh* she says he gave the dragon to her, there seems to be no proof either way. Neither is more believable than the other at this point (sorry Ed).

Ed, I've dealt with you once before, you bought some ciliatus from me. We had a fine transaction, no issues etc. Frankly, you were a pleasure to do business with (yes guys, I know I was not the customer). Perhaps I am naive but I feel that if you really tried to you could turn things around for yourself. Maybe this could be a turning point in your life as far as the reptile business goes?

My advice to you (and to Nicole) is just let it go. Let her keep that male, you keep whatever you have and call it even. Life's too shirt man, the best thing to do is learn from your mistakes (and we all make them), move on and try to be a better person.
No I never gave her Prince. I would have given her the world if I could.
we both had alot to gain with the breeding loan. my gorgeous male with the many high color females she owned. the split on the babies would have helped her move up the steps on the breeding ladder. my only thoughts were to help her into a better position.the arguing over Prince and the money that was never repaid is what drove the nails into the coffin. if I had to do it all over I would have just gave it all to her with no thoughts of getting anything back. its too late for that now.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #32
KelliH
Quote:
My advice to you (and to Nicole) is just let it go. Let her keep that male, you keep whatever you have and call it even. Life's too shirt man, the best thing to do is learn from your mistakes (and we all make them), move on and try to be a better person.
I meant to type "Life's too SHORT" of course.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:45 AM   #33
KelliH
Dude, just let it go and move on.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:16 AM   #34
Ed Clark
Quote:
Dude, just let it go and move on.
Mmm good idea.

She really is a great gal.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #35
DAND
The honeymoon is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
She asked me to buy her 14 dragons for a show we did in Buffalo with the promise of repayment after the show. well its 7 months later and she has paid nothing.
Quote:
She bought a hypo trans and a smoothie off me in june $210.00 with a promise to pay later when she has money. 10 months later she has paid nothing.
Quote:
She had me pick up 4 cages for her in North Jersey with a cost of $80.00 plus in gas and tolls and has paid nothing as of yet.
While it goes without saying someone should re-pay things they say they'd re-pay or pay for but why on earth would you continue to make purchases for her when prior purchases hadn't been paid for yet? You may want to try thinking with the other head in the future. Obviously some monies had to have been made selling them or even some other stock but you never requested any monies? Come on Ed, you know how things work here, let's see some proof versus little tidbits of information. This Hansel and Gretel bread crumb trail is ridiculous.

Providing proof of said transactions would go a long way. You say you have proof you sent her the 14 dragons? While you showed you made the purchase for the 14 dragons it does not prove you bought them for her. Any e-mails pertaining to this or any of your other accusations?

Old 04-23-2010, 07:54 AM   #36
deborahbroadus
((munching))

Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #37
DAND
And since I guess the honeymoon is over did she at least return the ring?

Old 04-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #38
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

Providing proof of said transactions would go a long way. You say you have proof you sent her the 14 dragons? While you showed you made the purchase for the 14 dragons it does not prove you bought them for her. Any e-mails pertaining to this or any of your other accusations?

Copy of email notifying her that the babies are on the way.

Quote:
Thu, September 10, 2009 2:37:58 PM
fly babies.
Ed Clark <cmrcpythons@yahoo.com>
Add to Contacts
To: Nicole <fordgalaxy500@aol.com>
eh 456188308 us

will be there tomorrow before noon.

www.usps.com

Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #39
Ed Clark
Original post office airbill for the 14 baby dragons I sent her.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #40
StrictlyExotics
Ed, I understand you are trying to provide your proof, but you really arent providing us with anything. Why is this like pulling teeth from you? Again, show us the proof that she states that she is going to pay you back for these dragons, cages, dinner, movies, etc... If you dont have that proof, we certainly cannot judge this in your favor.

You are in a sticky situation. You dated her and most of what you two did, was probably on the phone. But this is where your problem lies. YOu should seriously sit down with Nicole and hash out the issues to see where you both stand with these so-called purchases.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!