Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #101
HowlinGaleDragons
I don't know if you can classify it a contact as it was verbal

So I can't give a yes or no on this one

Yes we had verbally talked about it

No there was no offical contract

Old 04-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #102
HowlinGaleDragons
Well I am off to bed I am beat I will check in tomorrow

Night all

Old 04-24-2010, 02:29 AM   #103
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeRoom View Post
I will be starting a new BOI thread monday when I have access to my office pc. This was just an attempt to get him to respond because private emails have not worked.
Is your name really Jospeh?
There is no need to start a new thread - it is actually preferred that existing threads be used when possible. You started in this thread, please continue in this thread.

Old 04-24-2010, 07:00 AM   #104
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I don't know if you can classify it a contact as it was verbal
So I can't give a yes or no on this one

Yes we had verbally talked about it

No there was no offical contract
Ahhh, the words you just typed above do qualify as a "verbal contract," which is just as binding as a paper/hard copy one. By posting above, you have just revealed that it was IN FACT a Breeder Loan.

*Thanks for that reminder, Lucille!

Old 04-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #105
TheSnakeRoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Is your name really Jospeh?
There is no need to start a new thread - it is actually preferred that existing threads be used when possible. You started in this thread, please continue in this thread.
It's Joseph. typo. I'll post my info within the existing threads as they relate to Ed Clark.

Joseph Carpenter
www.thesnakeroom.net
txsnakeroom@comcast.net

Old 04-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #106
ReptileJay
It looks to me like while the dragon was likely initially given to Nicole under the "breeder loan" arrangements, but that is somewhat irrelevant if different arrangements were made AFTER she had obtained the dragon for breeding.

Given other circumstances between Nicole and Ed, this is how I picture the situation...

Nicole and Ed agree to a breeder loan involving this dragon as a mutually benificial opportunity.
Nicole gets attached to said dragon.
Ed tells Nicole (since they are dating or engaged or whatever) that she can keep him. Ed himself stated directly in an alternative thread that he "would have given her the world"... World > bearded dragon...

Time passes, Nicole and Ed break up... Now with the perspective benifits Ed COULD have obtained from Nicole (financial or otherwise) gone, he begins suffering from his own version of "buyer's remorse" and wants the dragon returned to him.

Situations like this happen all the time, and based on previous testimonies regarding Ed, I would not expect ANYTHING better from him.

Of course this is merely speculation, but I did see Nicole at the Buffalo show carrying around the dragon in question, and the way she was acting regarding him indicated to me that it was a gift recently received.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #107
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
It looks to me like while the dragon was likely initially given to Nicole under the "breeder loan" arrangements, but that is somewhat irrelevant if different arrangements were made AFTER she had obtained the dragon for breeding.

Given other circumstances between Nicole and Ed, this is how I picture the situation...

Nicole and Ed agree to a breeder loan involving this dragon as a mutually benificial opportunity.
Nicole gets attached to said dragon.
Ed tells Nicole (since they are dating or engaged or whatever) that she can keep him. Ed himself stated directly in an alternative thread that he "would have given her the world"... World > bearded dragon...

Time passes, Nicole and Ed break up... Now with the perspective benifits Ed COULD have obtained from Nicole (financial or otherwise) gone, he begins suffering from his own version of "buyer's remorse" and wants the dragon returned to him.

Situations like this happen all the time, and based on previous testimonies regarding Ed, I would not expect ANYTHING better from him.

Of course this is merely speculation, but I did see Nicole at the Buffalo show carrying around the dragon in question, and the way she was acting regarding him indicated to me that it was a gift recently received.
Since she has said it was a verbal contract breeding loan, I am going by what she said, and not putting words in her mouth.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #108
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Since she has said it was a verbal contract breeding loan, I am going by what she said, and not putting words in her mouth.
I agree completely... She did in fact say that the dragon came to her as a breeder loan. However, she also claims that the dragon was a gift... And the only way that really makes sense is in the context suggested above.

Any argument over the validity of ANY claim in this situation is strictly speculatory, since ONLY Nicole and Ed know ALL the details of the transaction. However, I am pretty sure that if a person I was seriously romantically involved with asked me if he/she could keep an animal that I has lent them, I would likely not hesitate to say "sure".

Old 04-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #109
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
I agree completely... She did in fact say that the dragon came to her as a breeder loan. However, she also claims that the dragon was a gift... And the only way that really makes sense is in the context suggested above.

Any argument over the validity of ANY claim in this situation is strictly speculatory, since ONLY Nicole and Ed know ALL the details of the transaction. However, I am pretty sure that if a person I was seriously romantically involved with asked me if he/she could keep an animal that I has lent them, I would likely not hesitate to say "sure".
I understand exactly what you are saying, being no stranger to relationships. I had a man give me a 7K "friendship" ring, he didn't want it back, however...he did want other things that he had NOT given me back. If I had asked friends about the "other things" and slanted things a bit, I am sure they would have supported my desire to keep those things as "gifts."

What has me askance about Nicole's claim that it was a gift is the very post that she is trying to use to manipulate us into siding with her by showing a part of Ed's email where she claims he doesn't care about the animal and uses that email to support her claim in post 47 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=174807&page=2

What I notice missing in any of the emails that she posted other than her "word" is these simple words..

"Ed, why do you want him back now, just because we broke up, you GAVE him to me, remember?"

If I have missed these words in any of the emails where Ed is demanding his animal back..forgive me.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #110
Iguanachic
Quote:
What I notice missing in any of the emails that she posted other than her "word" is these simple words..

"Ed, why do you want him back now, just because we broke up, you GAVE him to me, remember?"

If I have missed these words in any of the emails where Ed is demanding his animal back..forgive me.
I agree! If she truly believed he was a gift where does it show this in their email communication?

While the email insert she provided does show that Ed knew the dragon needed to be treated it also shows that SHE knew that fact as well. I personally don't agree with anyone sending a sick dragon to anyone but if Ed believed she was capable of treating the animal and she was aware and willing I don't see how she can turn that into "he didn't love Prince".

Personally I think we are seeing a he said/she said and the truth is somewhere way out in left field never to be seen again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!