strange spot of color - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #1
diablohogs
Exclamation strange spot of color

ive been meaning to post a picture of this geckos elbow... strangest thing.... would you call this a Carrot Elbow?
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2004, 02:28 PM   #2
diablohogs
Post heres another pic...

she also has the darkest, blackest spot on her back...you can see it a little in this picture. only spot on her body.... other than her elbow and her tail.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2004, 05:26 PM   #3
Sybella
LOL! She's cute! Quit pickin' on her!

Old 03-15-2004, 08:33 PM   #4
Sarah H
I don't know about the orange spot,lol, But I have one with one of those weird black spots,or blotches in her case.

Old 03-15-2004, 09:41 PM   #5
robin d.
i have a couple of geckos with the black spots and i hjave two or three hypos with the orange marks/spots.... i have seen it before in other peoples collections too...... i dont think its rare by any means but its not common either
just my opinions

Old 03-15-2004, 09:45 PM   #6
diablohogs
Post odd pigmentation

what i found bizzarre about the black spot is that it is really dark. one spot on her back and its solid black. normally theyre faded... its almost as if the melanin is fighting to shine through on her.

whats strange about the spot on yours is where its located like the orange spot on my geckos elbow.

the really strange thing to me is that they both occur on the same gecko!!!

pretty cool stuff.

p.s. nice color in that tangerine hypo!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!