Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #18
TBadSeed
Since when is 52" high 7' high. The measurements were 96" x 52" x 29". You put into the contract that a liftgate will be needed, stairs and the driveway were obstacles, it wasn't a surprise. Construction was always over at 4pm and everything out of the way by 5pm, all of the delievery appointments were from 4pm to 8pm = no construction and you even said your guy could have attempted delievefy but didn't and you don't k OE why. I have every single text and email, I'm fine posting them all, including the notice from Square that you saved my credit card / linked to your account AFTER you were paid off. I'll put it all up, it's a novel, this thread will go from 9 pages to well over 100. How also is my expecting a Tegu before the parents even came out of Brumation and ordering a big enclosure in March, updating it and it finally being sent out in June when my Tegu isn't expected until Sugust 15th being irrisponsible and getting a new reptile without having a place for it to go? There is absoultly no reason I should have expected this BS to happen.

Until I am paid back in full do you really expect me to be ok with not having my money? Remember every day the delivery was expected was a day I took off work, I lost over $1,000 in pay and the $455.00 you haven't refunded. Send it to me PayPal and this all comes to an end, I'll post that you made good on refunding me but every second that go's by and I haven't received my enclosure or my refund I will not be OK with it, I will be getting less and less patient, actually before anything was refunded I told you my patience have come to an end. This started in March !!! It is now the middle of August! How calm and patient am I expected to be? Anyone? Who else thinks that I should be cool with this? .... crickets