Inquiry Jeff Ronne Boaphile Plastics in business still? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #11
ljsreptiles
That's what happened with all my racks/cages from him

Old 09-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #12
Designerboa
That's sounds about right. You will get what you ordered without any communication or very little. I have cages Jeff built 20 yr's ago and they preform flawlessly. Try to be patient.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #13
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletinjection View Post
I ordered it 7 weeks in advance of when I actually need it to avoid an 'emergency'. So you are saying months of no communication or notification of any received payment and your product just showed up? I'll call three more times today and see if I get through.
I tend to agree - I would be frustrated with the lack of communication as well. It sounds as if the seller makes a good product and comes through in end, so hopefully it will be worth the wait. Still, it doesn't take much to answer an email or a call....if you're going to take someone's money you should at least be able and willing to let them know where their order is at.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #14
MandatoryMorelia
You will get what you ordered. I experienced similar communication. Eventually got him on the phone and it was an awkward conversation.

Old 09-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #15
AaronBayer
I've ordered many racks and cages from Jeff. His communication skills are garbage... he basically will not respond to an email, but he answers the phone pretty regularly during business hours... might have to call a couple times, but you'll reach him. Of course he'll act completely shocked that you were expecting any sort of confirmation or communication from him. Most of my orders show up between 5 and 9 weeks... I think his site claims 3 to 5 weeks... hahahaha lies. The product is very good quality and if there is any issue with it, he'll replace... he is very good at taking care of customers in that regard.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #16
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
if you're going to take someone's money you should at least be able and willing to let them know where their order is at.
This is a good enough reason for me to take my business to someone else, also if you do enough research you will find a lot of unsatisfied customers due to his "customer support skills."

Old 09-11-2017, 11:22 PM   #17
snakesareawesome
The last rack I received, not from him, took about 7 months.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:57 AM   #18
CB Reptiles
http://www.boaphileplastics.com/timing.html

"Orders can be shipped in 3-5 weeks after payment has been received and or cleared"

Old 10-22-2017, 09:58 AM   #19
bulletinjection
Still has not shipped. Although I was told two weeks, four weeks ago.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #20
CB Reptiles
That's disconcerting. Maybe PM or email him a link to this thread? I haven't tried to search it but I'm sure there are others in the same boat. I use AP and they ship super quick so guess I'm spoiled rotten!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!