Casey Hulse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2003, 09:09 AM   #1
j007
Casey Hulse

I ordered 2 shoebox racks and was a great transaction they arrived very well packaged are just what I was looking for and Casey communication was first class.He also went through the trouble of setting them up so I could stack them and they wouldnt shift..Highly reccomend!!-They are a great value at a reasonable price-Jim Bond

Old 01-22-2003, 06:07 PM   #2
Johnny K
I also got a rack from Casey Hulse. He was a pleasure to deal with and the rack is even better then what I had expected it to be. I will definatley do business with him again.

John Kielbasa

Old 01-22-2003, 07:03 PM   #3
ronb9560
I have purchased Boas from Casey and they are nothing less than perfect. Casey is a great person to deal with and will answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend if you are looking for quality animals to check out Casey animals first.

Ron Bischoff:

Old 04-03-2003, 12:35 PM   #4
Winter
Good guy!

Hi folks,

I traded for/purchased a 100% het albino female BCI from Casey, and I have been nothing short of impressed! The pictures that I saw did not do her justice and she is practically *glowing* with pinks and oranges--just an awesome animal in every way, as far as I can tell, and was obviously well cared for in his care. I would definitely recommend Casey Hulse of Natures Spirit Reptiles any day.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 04-03-2003, 01:30 PM   #5
Charles Escoffery
I also purchased 2 racks from Casey and from beginning to end it was a pleasure... the man knows how to do business. Keep up the good work!

Old 04-03-2003, 03:27 PM   #6
kim felts
casey and darla are both awesome fantastic people that i totally trust and honor with my animals and my heart.
everything they do is first rate..
racks
beardies
boas
and friendship!!
these two wonderful people are what make herping as enjoyable as it is..

they are my best buddies for life!

Old 04-07-2003, 01:33 PM   #7
j007
Racks

Just got 2 more Racks from him for a friend and went smooth as silk--great folks to do business with--Jim Bond

Old 04-27-2003, 11:39 PM   #8
herpcondo
Casey and Darla are fantastic to deal with,,,, fast emails,,, great packaging,,, and the beardies i got from him were fat and happy,,,, you cannot go wrong with Casey and Darla...
Will buy from them again,,,!

Old 04-28-2003, 02:32 PM   #9
HerpVenue
I've got his animals.
I've got a rack.

Everything is always smooth.

we have done business in the past.
we will do more in the future.

Old 04-28-2003, 05:16 PM   #10
Lil_LA
Talking

Ive got beardies from casey and like everyone else on here 110% satisfied!!! They are great people to deal awsome communications.... they leave you to wonder nothing at all..

GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!