For Sale Breeder Package: Enchi Emperor Pinstripe Cinnamon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
Ben_Renick
Breeder Package: Enchi Emperor Pinstripe Cinnamon

Here is a total POWERHOUSE group, you really can't lose with it... You don't see very many Enchi Cinnamons around in the first place, but can you imagine the combos this could throw and the amounts of orange contained in them? This is a combo group I feel would throw some phenomenal animals.

So you're getting:
1.0 Emperor Pinstripe
0.1 Enchi Cinnamon
0.1 Cinnamon Ringer

$2,250 Shipped

Payment Plans Accepted

Please ask for details

Free shipping on most orders for $500!

Group Discounts Available

Our Company:
Renick Reptiles, Inc. is a family run company that prides itself on customer service. I want our customers to be satisfied with every purchase and I want them to know that they can always come back and expect the same quality and end up with a great experience.

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Checks, Money Orders, Wire Transfers, Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover)

Deposits: I can accept a 20% non-refundable deposit if you would like me to hold an animal or item for you. When holding an animal, I will continue to feed it on its normal routine and continue to take care of it as my own until shipped.

Live Arrival Guarantee:
Any and all animals are guaranteed to arrive alive, in good health, and correctly sexed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I must be notified within the first 24 hours of receipt. Animals will only be shipped with appropriate shipping temperatures. Also, you must be there to accept the package; otherwise the guarantee will be void. Although I do prefer to ship only Monday-Wednesday, I am flexible with shipping and happy to work out the best shipping date suited for you to accept the package. Shipping will typically be done through Fed Ex Next Day Air or Delta Airlines.

For more information or to inquire about this animal please email to ben@renickreptiles.com or call 573-252-2607. If I miss your call, please leave a message on what you’re looking for with your name and a number to reach you.

Thank you,
Ben R.
Renick Reptiles, Inc.
www.benrenick.com
Shop: 573-252-2607
Email: Ben@renickreptiles.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User