J D Reptiles (Jim Deaton) Indiana LIES, LIES ALL LIES! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:06 AM   #51
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal
Well I got the package today and opened it at the post office and we have another ball morph to add to the list. THE INVISIBLE BALLS. The box was empty and I am glad of it. The pics of balls is absolutely the funniest thing I have heard of. Great idea. Well guess this is over for me and I hope this thread keeps someone from getting burned. Best wishes to everyone and thanks for the insight and the laughs.

Allen Belcher
Did you (or are you going to) inquire about whether you have any kind of case for attempted fraud?

Old 08-11-2007, 09:39 AM   #52
big daddy's wholesal
I have already checked into the attempted fraud. Since I did not send anything out it does not apply. Also on a sad note I was told that for the feds to pursue a fraud case over the internet, a one time case has to be over 10k and/or the total amount in all cases has to be greater than 100k. That's crazy. With a law like this that seems to protect the guilty we are in for a long ride. This J D REPTILE story will be only one of many that we will have to deal with in this industry.
Allen Belcher

Old 08-11-2007, 10:33 AM   #53
Chameleon Company
Allen,
Check the box again. It is possible that he is using the new "growth hormone steroids" (if you've seen my thread, you can appreciate the humor-rumor better) on the critters that he sent, and as we all know, the net result of such use is that balls actually shrink. Maybe they are there, and just very tiny at this point ?

Old 08-11-2007, 11:28 AM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Allen,
Check the box again. It is possible that he is using the new "growth hormone steroids" (if you've seen my thread, you can appreciate the humor-rumor better) on the critters that he sent, and as we all know, the net result of such use is that balls actually shrink. Maybe they are there, and just very tiny at this point ?
Its true Allen. Small balls are better then having none at all. Nothing to be ashamed of. Handle your small balls with pride!

Old 08-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #55
shrap
Quote:
the net result of such use is that balls actually shrink.
I always thought that was just due to being out is sub freezing weather. Hell, mine have been known to actually disappear completely in sub freezing weather.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #56
TheFragginDragon
TMI

Old 08-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #57
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I always thought that was just due to being out is sub freezing weather. Hell, mine have been known to actually disappear completely in sub freezing weather.
Thats called Snow Balls. If you keep them out in the freezing weather too long you get Blue Balls.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:26 PM   #58
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Allen,
Hey Alan, you may want to check that box for a tiny whole, that the tiny growth hormone induced shrinking balls could have escaped from.

It has been said on this forum before that snakes can get shipped and espcape through holes in the box

Old 08-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #59
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Hey Alan, you may want to check that box for a tiny whole, that the tiny growth hormone induced shrinking balls could have escaped from.

It has been said on this forum before that snakes can get shipped and espcape through holes in the box
Those would be called called Slick Balls! So smooth and small they can slip through the tiniest of crack. And you wouldn't even notice! Its always better to use a tight box. Taping up is not the answer. Because if tape gets on your balls....it could cause pain when you peel it off.

Chucks message of the day: "Do the right thing, care for your balls"

Old 08-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #60
LauraB
Quote:
Taping up is not the answer. Because if tape gets on your balls....it could cause pain when you peel it off.
So true. And good advice, Chuck. Why, I heard of a guy once who shipped two good-sized balls. He used duct tape and somehow those balls got entangled in the tape. His balls were really in a wad!

~ Laura Bolt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!