Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #61
MythicalDragonz
Mistyck,
I've known Nicole for almost 3 years we got engaged early in September and it is not derogatory. The domain is in Nicole's name because I know absolutely nothing about building a web site; it took me long enough to figure out how to work Fauna. The statement is in bold above to make it very clear I do not think it is right for my name to be slammed like this I am not Nicole yes she is breeding and caring for the dragons but any past issues that may have happened should not fall on me. Rob dealt with Nicole at the show because she wanted to try breeding Leopard Geckos and she took a liking to a male he had I believe it was an Enigma; She traded a dragon for a group of Leopard Geckos he had. When Nicole and I are at a show both of us do an equal amount of work as it can be hectic at times. And no I really do not want to post on this thread much I have seen how many of them turn into out of control name calling matches.

Lucille,
Nicole loves the work she dose with the dragons Honestly I wish you could meet her in person. I will say she is a bit "rough" with people but you would have to understand her past to comprehend where that would come from. I do not allow her to lift anything heavy or do more than I feel she is capable of right now but the dragons are like his children in a way it is Medicine in its own. The online aspect is way to stressful is what I am saying I can tell you this and you can believe it if you want or not but if you think Nicole dose not feel bad about things that happened in the past you are very wrong, things could of been handled better; do I think Nicole was wrong with things? Sure I have been wrong too everyone has she dose not want to risk dealing with anymore and I don't blame her. If someone wants to talk to her about what's going on you can email her at FordGalaxy500@aol.com I don't want my Business email loaded I am sure you can understand that all I ask is if someone dose email her please do not be rude.

I also would rather not hear the name "Ed Clark" that is a very sore spot with Nicole and Myself and I told her in the beginning it was stupid being involved with him and she learned the hard way sometimes people need to learn that way.

I would like to ask if you could please not post all over my ads I don't think it is necessary I am trying to run my business. I will consider taking a phone call from Mistyck or Lucille if you would like to confirm I am not Nicole I do have to get up early tomorrow so it would need to be done soon if either of you would like to do this you can Private Message me on here requesting my number or sending yours.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker

Old 12-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #62
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
Mistyck,
I've known Nicole for almost 3 years we got engaged early in September and it is not derogatory. The domain is in Nicole's name because I know absolutely nothing about building a web site; it took me long enough to figure out how to work Fauna. The statement is in bold above to make it very clear I do not think it is right for my name to be slammed like this I am not Nicole yes she is breeding and caring for the dragons but any past issues that may have happened should not fall on me. Rob dealt with Nicole at the show because she wanted to try breeding Leopard Geckos and she took a liking to a male he had I believe it was an Enigma; She traded a dragon for a group of Leopard Geckos he had. When Nicole and I are at a show both of us do an equal amount of work as it can be hectic at times. And no I really do not want to post on this thread much I have seen how many of them turn into out of control name calling matches.

Lucille,
Nicole loves the work she dose with the dragons Honestly I wish you could meet her in person. I will say she is a bit "rough" with people but you would have to understand her past to comprehend where that would come from. I do not allow her to lift anything heavy or do more than I feel she is capable of right now but the dragons are like his children in a way it is Medicine in its own. The online aspect is way to stressful is what I am saying I can tell you this and you can believe it if you want or not but if you think Nicole dose not feel bad about things that happened in the past you are very wrong, things could of been handled better; do I think Nicole was wrong with things? Sure I have been wrong too everyone has she dose not want to risk dealing with anymore and I don't blame her. If someone wants to talk to her about what's going on you can email her at FordGalaxy500@aol.com I don't want my Business email loaded I am sure you can understand that all I ask is if someone dose email her please do not be rude.

I also would rather not hear the name "Ed Clark" that is a very sore spot with Nicole and Myself and I told her in the beginning it was stupid being involved with him and she learned the hard way sometimes people need to learn that way.

I would like to ask if you could please not post all over my ads I don't think it is necessary I am trying to run my business. I will consider taking a phone call from Mistyck or Lucille if you would like to confirm I am not Nicole I do have to get up early tomorrow so it would need to be done soon if either of you would like to do this you can Private Message me on here requesting my number or sending yours.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
OKay nicole. i mean steven. I see you spell "does" wrong like nicole because spell check doesnt pick it up. because dose is a word.
EX. you must think i have over dosed on pain meds meds to believe this wasnt typed by nicole. good job you can have a man answer the phone.

WHY was ed a bad idea? to old? or just his criminal intent?

Old 12-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #63
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Mistyck,
The statement is in bold above to make it very clear I do not think it is right for my name to be slammed like this I am not Nicole yes she is breeding and caring for the dragons but any past issues that may have happened should not fall on me.
Right after reading this... I had one thing automatically pop into my head

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT!

Newsflash.... if you are hooking up with Nichole and merging businesses... then you will have to deal with her reputation and lack of both business and personal ethics.

Quote:
The online aspect is way to stressful is what I am saying
She has no one to blame but herself for it being stressful.

Quote:
Yeah.... good luck with that

Quote:

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
If you and Nichole are runnning the business together.. .then you might as well get ready for her rep (or in this case... lack of) to put a damper on YOUR business.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #64
DiamondDen
If you really look at the post She says this

Quote:
the dragons are like his children in a way it is Medicine in its own.
Like it's her talking not him just wanted to point that out LMAO.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #65
MythicalDragonz
Tom and Corky,
This thread has nothing to do with my grammar I have never been able type worth anything Hell I chicken peck it takes me forever to type compared to what I am sure you two do. I must say I find your posts very rude and unnecessary most of them have no bearing on the thread and this is why I am not responding to you outside of this post.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker

Old 12-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #66
DiamondDen
Cause i have messaged you or said anything rude. LMAO, if it was an error or not i will not know just wanted to point it out that you were talking like you were Nicole not Steve by saying his instead of her. But during this hole thing what have i been rude about?

Corky Jordan

Old 12-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #67
dragonluver83
Quote:
Mistyck,

Lucille,

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Right after reading this... I had one thing automatically pop into my head

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT!

Newsflash.... if you are hooking up with Nichole and merging businesses... then you will have to deal with her reputation and lack of both business and personal ethics.

She has no one to blame but herself for it being stressful.

Yeah.... good luck with that

If you and Nichole are runnning the business together.. .then you might as well get ready for her rep (or in this case... lack of) to put a damper on YOUR business.

I mean come on lets call it what it is. nicole is selling her animals threw someone else's name, and a new website. Its her breeders and all "steven" is, is her new sales person. Her new 55 yr old sales person who got into breeding dragons 8 yrs ago. kinda odd for a 47 yr old man to get into breeding dragons, isnt it? out of now where? This just gets odder every post.

Yea the ed clark thing, thats even weird. cause your wholesale leathers look just like his. . go figure.

Also you had a red hypo trans a little while back. The ad is deleted now BUT ed has a red hypo trans leather that looked alot your red hypo trans. just it was a leatherback. to be honest kinda looked like siblings. any info on that. I mean, usually when you produce a clutch of animals you have more than one dragon for sale from that clutch, right?
I have this feeling ed clarks name is still used quite a bit in that house when i compare what you have for sale and what he has for sale.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #68
DiamondDen
I did message you about a dragon and you didnt go out of your way to be nice to a poss customer even though you didn't know me.
Corky Jordan

Old 12-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #69
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDen View Post
If you really look at the post She says this

Like it's her talking not him just wanted to point that out LMAO.
LOL, thats what i have under lined in my last post. SHE totally blew it!!! thats how i know its her still.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #70
dragonluver83
Quote:
Mistyck,

I do not allow her to lift anything heavy or do more than I feel hes is capable of right now but the dragons are like his children in a way it is Medicine in its own.
This is her statement. i mean his statement. i mean her statement.

okay this is what he said buy goof. Nicole like i said before 8 months ago. keep your lies straight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton