Bad Guy Amanda Gentsy (anaconda420) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
A&S Reptiles
Amanda Gentsy (anaconda420)

I made a mutual agreement with Amanda that she would ship me a normal female and male pastel, both adults, for $215 shipped. AFTER I sent payment through PayPal she told me she called UPS and shipping would be more, $60 or so more. She sent me a refund and told me someone was coming to pick them up. She did not stay with the agreed amount and was sloppy with checking shipping prices after agreeing on a set price. I advise anyone to either stay away from her or be extremely cautious when purchasing from her. I was gonna breed the female, now I'm without both snakes. She was also made aware of this post.

Sam Walters

Old 01-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Utta
you got a refund. why the bad guy thread?

Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
A&S Reptiles
You agreed on $215 shipped. I sent you $215. Then you don't even look at what UPS will charge until after? That's bad business. You should be on top of it. You want to be in this business? Give exact prices.

Sam Walters

Old 01-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
A&S Reptiles
I meant she agreed. Sorry for the typo.

Sam Walters

Old 01-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
anaconda420
yes i sold her the snakes and i had a quote of $60 threw UPS. once i went to pint up the shipping lable the price jumped up to $125.02 i called UPS to see what was going on and they said from my zip to her zip the weight and size of the package that total was correct. i told them i did the same specs of the package earlier and it was only $60 amd they didnt care or didnt want to hear about the mistake so i canceled shipment and refunded her money. was not my fault at all/ ALL UPS

once i refunded the cahs she kept emailing me and sending PM trying to sell her only the female and the answer was NO many of times.

she sent me money and 5 min later got a refund. she didnt loose anything at all and get all her money back. sorry you live across county or you could of had them.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
you got a refund. why the bad guy thread?

An inquiry or Information thread may have been better, However I do see where the Bad Guy Thread may come into place.

" I made a mutual agreement with Amanda that she would ship me a normal female and male pastel, both adults, for $215 shipped. AFTER I sent payment through PayPal she told me she called UPS and shipping would be more, $60 or so more."

After agreing on a set price of 215 shipped then calling and saying shipping would be 60 more could be the reason the Bad Guy thread came into play

Just placing my 2 cents for what there worth on what I know now from what has been said But we are missing the other party on the situation
More than likey the seller was either just starting to ship and not 100 on the shipping charges or Bad Business Ethics which Im sure ARE NOT TO BLAME as from what you've said she gave a full refund correct?? I understand your out 2 Ball Pythons But you did recive your money back correct??

Old 01-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
A&S Reptiles
You told me no on just the female? You didn't say anything about that offer. After the incident I got "both are sold. guy is driving 4 hours to pick them up". Have an exact price before selling. That's why people usually ask for prices shipped to their zip. As I did "Would you do $200 shipped to 85345?" and we agreed on $215. You had my zip.

Sam Walters

Old 01-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Lucille
So one can ship snakes via UPS now? I thought there was some kind of flak about that a while back?

Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
A&S Reptiles
The whole point behind my frustration is she didn't has this ready for anyone. See where I'm coming from? She should have calculated the shipping to my zip code like most people do before agreeing on a price. That's just my opinion when doing business.

Sam Walters

Old 01-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
So one can ship snakes via UPS now? I thought there was some kind of flak about that a while back?
Good point. Unless something has happened that I missed, the only way that you can legally (legal by the shipper's rules) ship snakes is with either Fed Ex or Delta Dash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!