Spruce Nubble Farm - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #61
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucenubblefarm
Yes I do have the emails, and there were several phone calls too. To be honest, I am hesitant to post them here because it would violate my customer's privacy. Granted, she started the whole scuttle, but I still have to be a responsible businessperson. If it were me, I wouldn't want a company I bought something from to post my correspondence in a public forum.

I'm not sure where that leaves me as far as defending myself, but I feel like its the right thing to do ethically speaking.

-Amy
Actually, it just sounds like an excuse to not post correspondence that is more than likely less than flattering towards you. It seems your customer is more than happy to go with the gloves off, you have no obligation to not post relevant correspondence.

"Customer privacy" only applies, legally anyway, to things like SSN, CC numbers, etc... items which if revealed could cause irreparable financial or personal harm. Since there is no obligation, legal or otherwise, to not post the contents of email correspondence, it seems as if you may have other reasons for not wanting to post it.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #62
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet
Actually, it just sounds like an excuse to not post correspondence that is more than likely less than flattering towards you. It seems your customer is more than happy to go with the gloves off, you have no obligation to not post relevant correspondence.

"Customer privacy" only applies, legally anyway, to things like SSN, CC numbers, etc... items which if revealed could cause irreparable financial or personal harm. Since there is no obligation, legal or otherwise, to not post the contents of email correspondence, it seems as if you may have other reasons for not wanting to post it.
I would agree, at this point we are still left with two parties who look very shady due to their unwillingness to present any evidence supporting their case.

This leads me to believe both are lying to some degree and neither is to be trusted.

Oh well people looking them up here before doing business with them can draw their own conclusions.
As for me I never do business with anyone who even appears questionable on the BOI. Haven't been burned yet either. (knock on wood)

Old 05-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #63
kmurphy
Quote:
It seems your customer is more than happy to go with the gloves off, you have no obligation to not post relevant correspondence.
That's not exactly true. The customer(OP) didn't post anything to back up her claims, said we didn't have any reason to know where she was from, or to post her IP address. She was probably one of the most evasive thread starters I've ever seen on the BOI.

Not really picking sides here because there isn't enough information but you really can't say the OP took the gloves off. She went out like a meek little lamb.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #64
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
That's not exactly true. The customer(OP) didn't post anything to back up her claims, said we didn't have any reason to know where she was from, or to post her IP address. She was probably one of the most evasive thread starters I've ever seen on the BOI.

Not really picking sides here because there isn't enough information but you really can't say the OP took the gloves off. She went out like a meek little lamb.
Heh... true. I guess I meant it more in the "she started it, feel free to finish it" way. She provided zero evidence, true, but showed she definitely wanted a "situation" here. I say give the customer what they want.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #65
EctoThermz
My two cents:

Well i was poking around on here today and found this thread. I am the one that told Edith to come here and post about her transaction with them. I posted on the ArachnoBoards "not so spineless wonders section" that my gtp had laid eggs back in that time frame. Edith posted on that thread i started under the screen name ChondroGirl "Congrats" or something of that sort. She also sent me a friendly pm asking if I'd be selling them and that she currently had 8 chondros, She also told me that she had one with a tumor on it that wasnt eating and asked if i had any advice for her. I replied back trying to figure out what exactly it was, when it occured, and whom she purchased it from. She replied that she orderd one snake pictured on the site and recieved the one with the lump, ALREADY THERE WHEN SHE BOUGHT IT! I told her to come here and start a thread about her transaction, and to demand a replactment animal. Go to there site and read that legal mumbo jumbo that they call their garuntee. In my opinion there is no need for WC sub-adult/adult chondros even being imported any more, this is what i explained to her. She sent me a pm saying that she was getting threatning emails from them and was just going to drop it.

If what she said to me is true this business needed to be out'd. Thats why i told her to post about it here. One last thing I'd like to add, those of you that can turn a thread from 1 page to 9-10 in one day should go clean your cages or something.

Corey Lee Greene

Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM   #66
ravensgait
Corey, well they may have been outed or they could have been cleared who knows. As things stand now we don't know squat about what happened. The OP never could provide anything to back up her claims and then said she was told to shut up or the ol Lawyers were getting involved so she ran away. Makes me wonder if there was really anything to her story heck they can't bust you for telling the truth but they'll make you pay if your full of it..

What you are giving us in your post is just second hand info which is frowned upon here. Looks like this thread was pretty much a waste of time.. Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!