Allen Belcher / BigDaddy's Wholesale (Good Experience) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
RJK890
Allen Belcher / BigDaddy's Wholesale (Good Experience)

Well,
This past June I decided to make the switch from BCI to Ball Pythons. I posted threads in the Boa and BP classifieds here on Fauna offering my entire BCI colony for trade. I also browsed the KS classifieds and replied to the threads of interest to me with a trade offer.
I responded to an ad posted by Allen Belcher. We worked out a trade deal for an 07' group consisting of 1.BumbleBee/Orange Ghost, .1 Spider/O.G, .2 Pastel/O.G, and .25CBB.
After making the deal I thought to do an Inquiry of him here on Fauna. Even though I didn't give much weight to the negative posts, if it were a cash deal I would probably have taken my business elsewhere at that point. I am now glad that was not the case.
We met in GA and swapped animals on 7/26/07. I waited so long to post this thread because I wanted the animals to go through 90+ days of quarantine before I posted. The animals that I received are healthy and thriving!
I am now ready to post my good experience with Allen Belcher of BigDaddy's Wholesale. Allen was great to deal with and the animals that I received from him are top quality.
Please do not turn this thread into another BigDaddy hater thread. If you have had any dealings with Allen personally please post the details of your experience, good or bad. If not I ask respectfully that you allow this thread to serve only for positive/negative feedback from previous customers so that people considering a purchase can get this info without having to read 100 pages of slander. If you want to bash Allen there are two other threads on him, please do it in there.
Thanks,
Rob Kelly
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
deborahbroadus
Those are some awesome looking animals, and I mean this sincerely. Who took the pics?

Old 11-25-2007, 10:53 PM   #3
LadyOhh
Just curious, are those supposed to be visual ghosts as well or carriers of the gene??

Old 11-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
Gib
I hsate to say this Rob but those are NOT ghosts...might be hets but definitly not ghosts

Old 11-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #5
Corey Woods
If they are "hets" good luck in proving them out. I bet we'll see this poster posting in 2-4 years asking how he can get his money back from hets that didn't prove out.........

Corey

Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #6
Gib
LOL You see the same thing I do there too dont ya Corey LOL or lack thereof might be a better use of words

Old 11-26-2007, 12:53 AM   #7
Cat_72
I'm going to hope that those are supposed to be hets.....nothing ghostly about any of em.

Even if they are supposed to be hets....if you wouldn't have trusted the man enough to do a cash deal with him, why on earth would you trust him enough to buy hets from him?

Old 11-26-2007, 05:02 AM   #8
Junkyard
When you play with fire...

Old 11-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #9
RJK890
Back On Topic

Hey,
Sorry about that. They are supposed to be het O. Ghost, not visuals.
I was not very fond of the HoneyBee and asked Allen if he had or could get those same Morphs only het for Axanthic instead of O.Ghost. If he were selling false hets, it seems to me he would have told me he had or could get them for X-amount more money/animals and then sent the same snakes that I received anyway. Maybe he's not the professional scam artist he gets credit for.
I would like to see some actual customers post good/bad feedback from their dealings with Allen. If someone bought hets from him that did or did not prove out that would be a good post.
Thanks,
Rob Kelly

Old 11-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #10
kimnrick04
Please guys, only post if you have done a deal with him with his hets. I was looking at one of his het female retics. I have read the other posts so this one would be nice if only the people who has gotten hets from him? Hey Rob,one question, did he produce them.Thanks and good luck with your hets.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!