Allen Belcher / BigDaddy's Wholesale (Good Experience) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #81
critical bill
Big Girls Dont Cry....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Incredible, this is why no ones posts! Here you have this member (Get Sum) who does not know any better and decides to post about his "actual" transaction with a seller as so did others.
Simply because the seller he bought from is not liked on this site by some, the buyer has been harassed, insulted and pushed to no end! Others who have "actually" dealt with the seller have also come out to post positive as well and they too have been called idiots and harassed! I bet if someone came out talking negative and supporting their BS, they would embrace that member and exclaim, "there it is!"
How can you expect people to come forward and post, when this is what goes on and it's the same people over and over. How can you expect people to post facts, then if the facts are not to the mobs liking they are thrown out and beat up? It's either you are with us, or you are wrong and an ahole as well!
Whaaa! Whaaaa! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #82
big daddy's wholesal
Thanks

Thanks goes out to the people who have actually bought from me and have braved the waters here to post about their actual experience. The very reason stated here about how people get slammed when speaking about a good transaction with a person some people here dislike, is why I have asked people not to defend me here. This site can be a HUGE help in our reptile community, when it comes to exposing Scammers and Thiefs. Whether you like me or not does not effect me nor does it bother me, but some of you are making your "own site" look bad when a person gives their personal experience with someone and are slammed for doing so. I do see the place for both sides to be told but can we do it with out making enemies at the same time. Just my thought!
I am not trying to change your views on me, but what I am trying to do is get you to change how you handle someone that doesn't have the same opinion as yourself. It goes back to just agree to disagree or can't we all just get along. If the feds continue to push for the legislation on reptiles we will ALL need to one day put our differences aside and stand beside each other and be heard as ONE reptile community.
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Old 06-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #83
ravensgait
Everyone is entitled to their opinion here. Jason you had a good transaction with Allen and posted about it good for you. There have been some that had some problems with Allen and posted about it here.

Now tell me Jason and Robert what would you say if you both sent money to Jack Crow from Timbuck and he took your money and you never heard from him again, you find out later that I knew for a fact he was a Scammer but because I had not done business with him didn't tell you what a bad guy he was.. yeah you'd be pissed. You don't have to have gotten burned to know when someone is a bad guy or to have an opinion about it. Though an informed opinion is more useful.

Jason I give you credit for posting here I know many wouldn't have . this place can be hard for a reason IE being all nice and sweet doesn't get to the truth in these matters. You're new here and hopefully will hang around and help..

As for Allen here I've never done business with him but have met and talked to him and I can say I liked the person I met..

Old 06-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #84
Casey Hulse
Quote:
As for Allen here I've never done business with him but have met and talked to him and I can say I liked the person I met..
Likewise

Old 06-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #85
MikeCurtin
I, for one, think it's GREAT when someone has a good experience. I also think it's great when they share that experience with others. I also think it's great when others who have had not so good experiences, or who have knowledge of such experiences remind the community why certain people are not well liked. This is the beauty of America!

I've posted this in 2 different threads because it applies.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #86
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum
Cat, Do you get personal satisfaction out of inputting your worthless two cents everywhere. You don't know me, you haven't done business with me. This is twice in two days that I have tried to lay out the truth and tell people about my personal experience regarding recent transactions. Both of them by the way went very well. Then here you come, posting your BS, (I don't care what you have to say) If you really want to talk shit about people then start up your own thread. What is wrong with you? were you tormented as a child or something or do you just like to sit there behind the safety of your computer and talk shit about everyone. Grow up!
Just as you are welcome to post your experience with a seller, Cathy is just as welcome to post her opinions of that seller or you for that matter. And I would stronlgy encourage you from using any further profanity on this site.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #87
Chameleon Company
Gotta luv those folks who have an opinion about everything, and then have to say it over .... and over .... and over .... Zzzzzzzzzz

Old 06-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #88
Get Sum
Better usage of words

For those of you I have offended by using the word (sh-t) I truly appologize, BS, would have been a better alternative. What can I say, I'm a stuburn German with a short fuse. I think we would all be better off speaking of the facts as we see them as they occur. I think Allen summed it up quite nicely in his post. Even if i never spoke with him before I would respect him for what he said. Yes I'm a newbie, No I won't change. I don't care who you all like or dislike- I base my opinions from personal expierience. Yes, My last (3) tranactions came from people with negative post and all went extremely well. Trust me, If and when I do get burned you will all know. about it. Feedback goes both ways.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #89
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Cat,
Have you ever done business with Allen? If not then you are one of the many malicious posters with too much time on your hands.
How many of those post's mentioned are you putting in your worthless opinion and personal dislike for Allen? If you have done business with him I missed your post where you had a negative experience.
You go in every thread that somebody starts giving positive feedback about a transaction with a seller that you do not like, and post libel attacks about the seller and the thread starter.
However, You came to the defense of a seller recently who was advertising animals for sale from a collection that had just had a deadly infectious disease wipe out a large part of the collection, including the sire of the animals offered for sale. There were many inconsistency's in the majority of the sellers post's defending selling these animals. I believe you were even purchasing one of the animals, weren't you?
Wow...where to start....

Nope, I have never done business with Allen. After seeing the filth his animals were kept in, and seeing him lie about numerous things repeatedly...why on earth would I, when there's so many good, honest folks who keep their animals well, who have the same animals available? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

If I post on a thread about someone, I do my best to not say anything that I don't have facts to back up, and if anywhere along the line I am shown to be wrong, I will clearly admit it and apologize if fitting. People like Allen keep lying, and keep ignoring the facts when they have been caught at it. And I only talk crap about people who have earned it.

And uh, yeah, libel....too funny. Kind of like you posting that I was a buyer of animals from this collection you speak of....not true at all. I had offered to donate an animal to the girl who lost all of those animals when her situation was back to normal. BIG difference.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #90
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
As far as Cat's defense of another seller w/ a deadly disease, can you post a link or provide any quotes or specifics? I must have missed it and it does sound surprising coming from her.
Michael, the seller he mentions is Jenn Harrison, I'm sure you've seen the thread, so I won't rehash it here other than to say that Rob has his story just a wee bit bass-ackwards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!