Inquiry on "Tom Crutchfield" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
luvmybd
Inquiry on "Tom Crutchfield"

Please post any experiences.
Thank you

Old 06-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
Jim O
There are many threads on Tom Crutchfield. All you need to do is to use the "Search" function here.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
luvmybd
Thank you.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybd
Please post any experiences.
Thank you
Do a keyword search for SMUGGLER. His name should pop up.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
Medusa Serpents
While it is true that Tom has had a past, many people have looked past that, and went on to purchase from him with no regrets. Tom is a really good guy to deal with.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
luvmybd
Thank you for the information.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #7
coolhl7
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Do a keyword search for SMUGGLER. His name should pop up.
WTF,
why would you even bring this up?
I bought my last CB emerald tree boa from Tom.
absolutely perfect snake and transaction.
Any one of Tom's hangnails on any given day knows more about herps, husbandry, and the "business" than most of us.
Norm Friedman

Old 06-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
A.Rentfro
I like Tom..

Old 06-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #9
MikeCurtin
Let's start by saying...

I am a former alcoholic drug addict who, as of yesterday, has been clean and sober for 6 years (this is why I only got back into herps over the past 5 years or so). I also have never met or had any dealings with Tom Crutchfield. I believe very, very strongly in a persons ability to change for the better.

Having said this, can anyone give me any insight as to personal dealings with him over the past few years...either positive or negative. I'm specifically interested in those who have sold to him (surplus, etc.)

If you fear getting your feet "held to the fire" here, so to speak, feel free to p.m. me instead. Thanks in advance.

Mike Curtin

Old 06-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
outlawgolf
I have known Mr.Crutchfield for over 15yrs I did alot of dealings with him back in the day and he always did me good,and went out of his way to make sure every purchase I had with him was great.I know he had some issues in the past and he got in some trouble,He himself will tell ya all about it and he will also tell ya he did it and it was all his fault.
If tom got back into pythons like he was before I would go to him first hand,If it wasnt for Tom the hobby would have been stale for yrs to come.He imported the first albino burmese and loaned it to Bob Clark on breeding loan and thats where it all started.
Tom is a great guy with lots knowledge and is a hell of a nice guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!