Inquiry on "Tom Crutchfield" - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #61
sunking
Raivensgait

I kinda agree with you on that, but it just seems like people here are ready to pounce. I will not speak for Tommy but it seeems that no matter what he says will be irrelevant. He has told me that he will not post here b/c it will have no revelance. He has made his mistakes in the past but he has paid his dues for it. How many of us have gotten a speeding ticket or such???

Sincerely,

George Dau

Old 06-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #62
sunking
Talking

Where u at Crit Bill? I swear u said I dipped out when I went to go get a pack of smokes. I would be more than willing to talk to you about this? So, u wanna talk? I doubt it. Odds are your mom or wife has your nadS!!!!!! U are a little boy behind a comp screen. Let's settle this like men at Daytona. U pick the game, I willl spank u at quarters if u want.

Sincerely,

George Dau

Old 06-12-2008, 02:27 AM   #63
sunking
I thought Crit Bill did not have the nads for it. I guees this proves it. I have taken a day off working for him to call me. Looks like this will not happen. Is this really a surprise?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I doubt it. Why would you not call me??? I think I know the answer......

George Dau(does this make you happuy?)

Old 06-12-2008, 02:27 AM   #64
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunking
Well, it looks like Critical Bill exited when I asked him to call me. I guess he does not have the nads to do it.
Actually I just got your PM. And yes I would have to decline your offer. You can consider it a lack of nads and I'll consider it just good common sense on my part not to be your phone pal. I'm not interested at all in discussing Tom Crutchfield with you. I'm not interested in discussing anything with you. If Tom has something to say he can come to the BOI and address the comments that concerns him.

----------------------------------------
Crutchfeild

Call me at 904.482.7312! I woupld love to talk to you.

Sincerely,

Joe
-------------------------------------------

Old 06-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #65
sunking
Ouch!!!!!! Your mommy must have your nads in a glass jar if you are willing to call me! Nufffffffff said. Reallllly kinda sad if you ask me or any other memeber here. U scared to talk to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have nothing but the truth to speak!!!!!!!

Sincerely again,

GEORGE DAU

P,S. PLEASE CALL ME. U WANT MY # ? I DOUBT IT! i HOPE i AM WRONG. IF U WANT WE CAN TALK IN DAYTONA. hOWEVER, i DOUBT YOUR MOM WILL GIVE YOU YOUR NADS BACK!!!!! PLEASE CALL ME SOOOOO WE CAN GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 02:41 AM   #66
critical bill
Quote:
Let's settle this like men at Daytona. U pick the game, I willl spank u at quarters if u want.

Sincerely,

George Dau
Oh boy, this is sort of what I was saying about you being a newbie jackass.

Let me guess, you got some warning points because I frustrated you and now you're really mad. Its always the same story with you newbie dum dums.

Calm yourself down. You're so worried about being branded a bad guy and all you're doing is leading yourself in that direction.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #67
sunking
What good luck, your area code is same as mine. When u wanna talk? I work from home and set my own schedule. When u wanna meet in person and settle this out? I wanna get rhis settled ASAP!

Sincerely,

George Dau

Old 06-12-2008, 02:47 AM   #68
critical bill
Quote:
Ouch!!!!!! Your mommy must have your nads in a glass jar if you are willing to call me! Nufffffffff said. Reallllly kinda sad if you ask me or any other memeber here. U scared to talk to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have nothing but the truth to speak!!!!!!!

Sincerely again,

GEORGE DAU

P,S. PLEASE CALL ME. U WANT MY # ? I DOUBT IT! i HOPE i AM WRONG. IF U WANT WE CAN TALK IN DAYTONA. hOWEVER, i DOUBT YOUR MOM WILL GIVE YOU YOUR NADS BACK!!!!! PLEASE CALL ME SOOOOO WE CAN GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!!!
Georgie, relax withthe demands. Are you not used to rejection? I'm not interested in your brand of truth about Tom or anything. Is that OK with you? Is it OK that I pick my own phone pals to chat with?

You are starting to sound very threatening and at the verge of saying something very stupid. Calm yourself down boyo.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #69
critical bill
Quote:
What good luck, your area code is same as mine. When u wanna talk? I work from home and set my own schedule. When u wanna meet in person and settle this out? I wanna get rhis settled ASAP!

Sincerely,

George Dau
Do you even know what ASAP means?

Old 06-12-2008, 03:08 AM   #70
critical bill
Nighty night Georgie! Sorry I got you so frustrated...lol. Dont go punching holes in the sheetrock over it. lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!