Spruce Nubble Farm - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #41
John E Dove
I really hope Ms. Sample comes on here and posts something sup[porting her accusations against Spruce Nubble Farm if indeed there was some wrong committed by them.
If she does not then nothing she has posted means anything.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #42
ravensgait
I'm with you John, heck how do we know that either of them are who they say they are.. If she or he or it doesn't come up with some proof I'm all for deleting both their post. Randy

Old 05-02-2008, 05:36 PM   #43
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J
Oh, and I am Edith's son...so if there are similarities...it's 'cause we're related. I don't feel I have to explain anything to any of you and if anything, this site is nothing but a fraud, if it refuses to accept truth about breeders/dealers.
OK Sample it's Simple, you lied about who and where you are so why would any one give any validity to anything else you've posted? Yep you guessed it, we have no reason to believe anything you've said here. Now you've gotten yourself suspended, that has to be close to the record for joining and then getting the boot .... Try reading the rules so if you manage to come up with the cash to pay your fine you might last longer..

This forum can be a good tool for prospective buyers and sellers but only if you use it as it was intended..Randy

Old 05-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #44
John E Dove
Well in all fairness I did do a phone number look up for Ms. Sample at the address on the invoice she posted and found a phone number is listed for Edith Sample at that same address. That phone number and the city listed is the same as the one on the ACR link to Ms Sample & Travis Sample’s information with ACR posted by Ms. Peterson. So I am fairly sure that they exist and are who they say.

The real question for me is why Ms. Sample would post a negative comment and not be willing to provide any supporting information beyond the fact that she did make a purchase.
Perhaps, (just total supposition here) she/they were in over their heads when they made their purchase and poor husbandry knowledge lead to major health problems fairly quickly. I don’t keep GTPs but I know they are not as forgiving of mistakes as Corn Snakes.

She charges that
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETBGirl
Spruce Nubble Farm sent me two sick GTPs. One died.
Whoa!!!!!
Something I just caught;
the invoice shows only one snake being purchased!!!!!!
The invoice, which I have saved to file in case it is removed from the thread somehow, shows only the purchase of #TI06J29 / 2006 Jayapura Female at a cost of $715.
Ms. Sample claims two snakes??????

This whole thing is smelling more like fish every time I look it over.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #45
ETBGirl
At this point, I am walking away from this whole deal. You may purchase from whomever you wish. The two sick snakes were purchased at different times. The invoice was for the dead one. DrJ is my son, not me. He was enraged at Spruce Nubble for scamming me.

Feel free to delete all of my posts. Feel free to delete this thread.
Good bye!
Edith

Old 05-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #46
Cat_72
Edith, if you truly purchased sickdying snakes from this guy....why not just post the info? People need to know not to support this guy, if what you say is true.

And if you got one snake from them that was already sick, why on earth would you purchase from them again?

Old 05-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #47
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
24.119.216.196 : 24-119-216-196.cpe.cableone.net

* Dr.J 24.119.216.196 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* ETBGirl 24.119.216.196 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

HAHA! SHENANIGANS!!! Always trust your instincts.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #48
ETBGirl
Retraction of all posts and statements

I have now been contacted by Ross at Spruce Nubble Farm, who threatened to sue me if I did not retract all of my statements, so:

I, Edith Sample, hereby retract ALL of my statements and posts that I have ever posted here on Faunaclassifieds. I specifically retract all statements made regarding Spruce Nubble Farm and will not be held accountable for any statements made between 05/01/08 and 05/02/08. Please consider all of these statements of no account, and please feel free to delete them.

Signed, Edith Sample

Old 05-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #49
Serafim
LOL He threatened to sue you for telling the truth.... Why not let him sue you then? What do you have to hide? Te old threat of lawsuit ploy is used alot to intimidate people.. Let him go for it.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #50
WebSlave
Gee, now I'm being told HOW to run this site as well....

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "FaunaClassifieds Forums" <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com>
To: <webslave@faunaclassifieds.com>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 10:32 PM
Subject: Reported post from FaunaClassifieds

> ETBGirl ( mailtohil4.4@hotmail.com ) has reported this post:
>
>
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...581#post593581
>
> This is part of this thread:
> Spruce Nubble Farm
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=98227
>
> This is the reason that the user gave:
> IP addresses are confidential and this post is in violation of the faunaclassifieds' Privacy Policy and must be deleted!
>
> This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.
>
> Please respond to this post as applicable.
Sorry, if you make a mess here, we are not going to clean up after you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!