BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2006, 10:37 AM   #501
Chameleon Company
Thank you for the welcome Chuck.

Glad to see that you are well this Sunday morning. With regard to pages, etc, evidently there are different ways to view this on a computer, so the page numbers do not register the same for all. It is usually more accurate to refer to the number of posts, specific post #, etc. That way, we are all talking the same language (eh?).

With all the added posts that interested members will wake up to this morning, most will just jump to the end to just see if there is a resolution, and upon seeing there is not, perhaps make a quick scan to see if there are any new developments worthy of note. I do not believe there is an affirmative thing to report on either count. Whether it be the first 100 posts, the last 100 posts, or any in between, I do not see where anything that could be considered remotely in your best interests as having been advanced. Until the claimed earlier "good intentions" are documented (as promised) and validated where possible, and there is resolution of the debt you owe to Aaron in some equitable fashion, the growth of this thread will only be as a growing tumor on your reputation, IMO. If you see it as a good thing, then perhaps you should set a goal of 1000 posts, or more.

Old 01-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #502
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Glad to see that you are well this Sunday morning. With regard to pages, etc, evidently there are different ways to view this on a computer, so the page numbers do not register the same for all. It is usually more accurate to refer to the number of posts, specific post #, etc. That way, we are all talking the same language (eh?).

With all the added posts that interested members will wake up to this morning, most will just jump to the end to just see if there is a resolution, and upon seeing there is not, perhaps make a quick scan to see if there are any new developments worthy of note. I do not believe there is an affirmative thing to report on either count. Whether it be the first 100 posts, the last 100 posts, or any in between, I do not see where anything that could be considered remotely in your best interests as having been advanced. Until the claimed earlier "good intentions" are documented (as promised) and validated where possible, and there is resolution of the debt you owe to Aaron in some equitable fashion, the growth of this thread will only be as a growing tumor on your reputation, IMO. If you see it as a good thing, then perhaps you should set a goal of 1000 posts, or more.
Jim as always you astound me! I jsut wish Chuck understood a word of what you just said......defamation of character obviously doesnt matter to Mr Schuck and he seems to think this will boost his business opportunities? I am sure it will..... in the RED!

Old 01-22-2006, 11:45 AM   #503
norsmis
Well I was fined ans suspended (which I expected) so I am done with this thread. aaron, good luck my man. Chuck, please find another hobby......

Old 01-22-2006, 01:11 PM   #504
Laura Fopiano
Talking Good Lord enough already

How many more will be fined and suspended over this worthless thread? Let's all enjoy the football games today and see if ole chucky boy even realizes that he has been suspended. And how long will he wait to "pay to play" . 4 more days I suspect...........LMAO

Old 01-22-2006, 01:25 PM   #505
Chameleon Company
I hadn't noticed! I confess that I welcome the muzzle he is now wearing! I genuinely bear no ill-will against CS, and only want to see him resolve this, both for his benefit and Aaron's. I do hold his current words and actions in contempt though, as it seems we all do. I contributed my own $10 earlier in the thread, but am a wiser man now.

Old 01-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #506
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
How many more will be fined and suspended over this worthless thread?
As many as are needed and warrant that action. The bickering and name calling are not necessary nor needed within this thread to make the points that need to be made. The sooner this point gets across to everyone, the better off we all will be.

Old 01-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #507
Tim Cole
Angry Spell Check fines...

Normally I don't complain about the occasional spelling and grammatical errors, but when reading Chucks posts. I get a headache!

Old 01-23-2006, 12:32 PM   #508
tiasman1
replies

Charles,

You are saying that you have not sent me my extra animal because I have not responded to you and that you should be able to take more time because I took so much time to respond with animals that I want.

post # 411 on 1/8/06 is when you asked for the information on what animal I wanted.

Post #423 on 1/9 (1 day later) I replied to you and sent you a link for an animal I would take

Post #424 on 1/9 I sent another link for another animal. It is now 1/23 and I still don't have UPS/Fedex knocking on my door.

The other point I made is that I don't want you sending any type of payment via any mail service. I want you to paypal the money to me. That way I don't get something I sign for and open up an empty envelope. Paypal gives us both proof that this has been paid.

Please check the next post from me. I will make your job of buying a snake easier. I am going to post several links for animals that I would accept as a "bonus" snake. I do not want any more males. I have too many now.

Aaron

Old 01-23-2006, 12:42 PM   #509
tiasman1
links

Here you go Charles,

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=10&page=1 for group #1

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=10&page=2 for the 552 gram female

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=10&page=4

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=10&page=6 The 600, 625, or 650 gram female

Hopefully this will make YOUR life easier

Aaron

Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #510
Junkyard
Aaron, have you filed charges against Charles yet? You seem to still want to trust Charles to give you what you want.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz