Wanted Female Halmahera locale Indonesian (Tiliqua gigas gigas) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 12-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
jeffnivens
Female Halmahera locale Indonesian (Tiliqua gigas gigas)

Hello, I am in need of a female ASAP for my boy. She will be bred next year's breeding season, but I would like for her to be no less than 1 year old right now. I need her before the rainy season starts, so she can experience the full season, so when the dry season comes around, it will be obvious. I live in SW Florida.

She does not have to be proven, but a general idea based on knowledge on BTS should be into play here, or behavioral sexed with a proven male. No "he said; she said" sexing, please. I do not want anything that has been probed.

If you have one willing to part with one, please send a picture of her colors, and if I like her send a birds' eye view, a view from the side, a view of the cloaca, and an angled view where any type of hemipenal bulge (from above) would be so I can get an opinion on sex.

If you are unaware of species, but know for sure it is a female, just text me a picture of it, and I'll tell you if it is what I'm looking for.

If the animal has missing toes or a kink in the tail, please let me know. I do not mind it at all. BUT if the kink is in the back or jaws are misaligned, I am not interested.

Please contact me through the number (239) 478-4432.. TEXT only. I do not answer calls that I do not know the number to. If you do not own a phone, email me at dakotanivens000@gmail.com

If it meets my standards, I will be willing to pay ASAP, but I would like for it to be shipped some time after Christmas.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!