Name that movie. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-17-2005, 12:02 AM   #61
shrap
An Officer and a Gentleman

Bicentennial Man....damn!! It has been a while since I have seen it, but it was one of those movies that I was not expecting to like and came away very glad that I rented it.

"They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary."

Old 03-17-2005, 06:24 AM   #62
DAND
Dead Poets Society?

Mork's (Robin Williams) character?

Old 03-17-2005, 07:30 AM   #63
mycurlylocks
Yeah, Bicentennial Man started out slow, but I am glad I watched the whole thing, and then over and over. Really made me think (what little I can do of it).

This was a movie I wasn't too sure I would like either.

"The one thing I am proudest of my whole life, is that you were happy with me. If I couldn’t, if couldn’t tell you that I was unhappy sometimes, because I didn’t want to risk hurting the one person I treasure most. I’m so sorry."

Old 03-17-2005, 10:20 AM   #64
dragonflyreptiles
Shall we Dance

Because I haven't gone half way to Heaven and she has no way of reaching me. I know it sounds crazy.

Old 03-17-2005, 10:41 AM   #65
mycurlylocks
I'm out on this one. I haven't a clue!
Good job Wendy!

Anyone?? Help???

Old 03-17-2005, 12:29 PM   #66
shrap
Dragonfly

"Why should I agree to swap one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?"

Old 03-17-2005, 12:42 PM   #67
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
"Why should I agree to swap one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?"
The Patriot

Old 03-17-2005, 01:47 PM   #68
dragonflyreptiles
Chris, next time post a new one after you get the one posted

"She wrote me a 'dear-john' letter... something about me not listening enough, I don't know... I wasn't really paying attention."

Old 03-17-2005, 02:08 PM   #69
mycurlylocks
Actually, that line makes me think of a lot of men I have met!

Dumb and Dumber?

"What kind of music do you listen to here? Oh, we like both kinds, country and western!"

Old 03-17-2005, 02:56 PM   #70
shrap
Blues Brothers?

"You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!