For Sale CORK TUBES FOR SALE $3 to $25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
acereptiles
CORK TUBES FOR SALE $3 to $25

I have cork tubes for sale. They range in price from $3.00 to $25.00 a piece. Shipping charges vary with the size, and quantity of pieces you buy, and also your location. If you pm me with a list of I.D. numbers of pieces you are interested in and your zip code I can quote you a shipping price.

Below are four pictures of all the cork tubes I have for sale. Each picture has separate groups in it that make up the pricing on each individual tube. There is also an I.D. number next to or on each tube. If you pm me with the I.D. number of the tube you are interested in, I can send you a close up picture of that individual tube. Each close up picture is marked with the piece’s I.D. number and the price of that piece. All cork tube close up pictures show two sides of the tube and are placed next to a measuring tape to give you a better idea of the size and characteristics of the piece you are purchasing. Below the group pictures is an example of an individual close up picture. All pieces will be sold on a first pm first serve basis. If you pm me for a close up photo or photos, I will put those pieces on hold for you for 24 hours after I send you the pictures. If I don’t here back form you within this time the piece will go back up for sale. I will also notify you if someone else is already interested in the piece you are interested in, but will still send you photos in case they back out and you still want the piece. Updates will be posted with a list of I.D. numbers of sold pieces when the sale is final.

I will give bulk order discounts; they are as follows: purchase between $50 and $99 and get 5% off entire purchase; purchase between $100 and $149 and get 10% entire purchase; spend over $150 and get 15% off your entire purchase. All discounts will be calculated before shipping charges.

I also have a post with cork flats for sale. If you are also interested in any of these, I can combine the shipment to cut down on shipping charges for you. Just send me the I.D. numbers of the flats. The same discounts apply on the flats.

Sample of close up individual (are larger and more clear by email):
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
acereptiles
ALL CORK PIECES ON SALE FOR 25% THE ORIGINAL PRICE!!! No other discounts apply.

These cork tubes make great accents to any lizard, frog, spider, or snake cage. Each tube is hollow allowing herps to use them as hiding places (geckos love them for this feature). They are also great for snakes to rub up against during shed. If you are familiar with stream bed vivariums, they make a great stream bed; just simply cut a tube in half (if anyone wants I can send a picture of a stream bed that I made from a piece of this cork, they are very nice setups ). They also can be stood straight up and drilled for live plants in a frog or lizard vivarium. Cork tubes are VERY RARE to the herp market. Don't miss out on a great chance to get a piece.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread