For Sale Professional Rat Breeding Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Home-Grown
Professional Rat Breeding Racks

Galvanized steel rat racks for sale. Used in labs. Stainless steel trays collect droppings under each cage, allowing you to clean cages without moving the rats. Single rack holds 6 drawers, Double rack holds 12 drawers. Easy to use & clean. Produces larger numbers of offspring. Choose between open single drawer or drawer with 3 dividers to singlely house males or pregnant females.
$50.00 for single rack $85.00 for doulble rack.
going fast but still have quite a few left.
Homegrownrodents@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
bokuza
Do you have any photos and will you ship? 85249

Old 11-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
WALKERtheREPTILE
do you have a photo?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Home-Grown
We do have photos, but I dont understand how to put them on here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
WALKERtheREPTILE
Oh so can you send it to my email. Mr.swalker@yahoo.com

Old 11-10-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
suzuki4life

Old 01-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
VIPER007
This person is a rip off these cages are old rusted falling apart an garbage.
you try to workout prices an rental for truck an gas the cost is way more than these things are worth so i say hey sorry don't want to much.
an they get pissed when you say you don't want cause the cost is too high an flip on you very rude.
so when you tell them stop emailing they keep running mouth an emailing over an over wasted their time lo than when you flip back they say i'm wrong lol.
they say i'm a pos like every other person on here cause i want stuff for free an i ask to many questions about stuff when i should look at picture that should be enough.
they say i'm like every other a-hole on here cause i reply to an email an don't follow threw with sales they tired of this place.
so leave stop selling crap an maybe people on here just don't want to get ripped off an screwed with crap old rusted racks i mean come on be for real these are not no diamonds here.
an be nice when people need info. an go out of way over 7 hrs to pick up you racks to take off your hands an put the headache in theirs.
stay clear from this crew they are no good an defiantly no good for this forum.
you sell stuff what you think people going to do ask questions want info. get pricing see if it will fit into what they want see pictures that's what happens when you sell duh.
everyone else i talked to about racks an cages i brought once worked out a deal or said sorry can't do or they said sorry can't do an never once had any problems with them.
this is info. people need to know an yes i have the e-mails from them an the ones i sent to them after an before they got pissed an i got pissed back grow up old farts.

Old 01-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Home-Grown
Never got pissed off. just answering questions honestly. Hes just mad cause he thought he could get them for free because he had cost to get from nj to pa. Not our problem. We were focusing on local people. Our Racks are not pos. Weve had several sold to local breeders and they are completely happy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
VIPER007
Ya right they are pos rusted crap that no one wants an you thought i was going to be a sucker an just take them without asking info. pics. etc. lol. i told you many times no don't want stop emailing you keep going on about it an tell me off cause i don't want your crap get a life lady please. an than why you still list that crap since everyone on here is a--holes an lowlifes that always want stuff for free or did you forget those e-mails no body wants you or your likes on here don't try to be nice now after it out in the open.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
bokuza
Wow. Alrighty then. Id suggest we stop this banter and keep this ad on subject before a mod has to jump in and take action. Viper, I can understand you have complaints however its pretty clear in your last post your flaming now. Just walk away, it's the smart thing to do if you don't like the items or the person selling it. You think the rack is rusted and crappy anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread