Merry Christmas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-26-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
Sasheena
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to Everyone! I thought I would share our family's Christmas Card (AND check out the new photo gallery features)

Hey, I know there's an announcement at the top of the forum about the photo gallery, but it REALLY is awesome! I am hoping everyone here will check it out and upload their collections to their very own albums. It's great because unlike the forum setup of the photo forums.... it allows for albums... you can upload photos of your collection and anyone interested can look at your photo album to see your entire collection without having to wade through a bunch of other posts.

It's also neat (depending on if it worked!) that it gives you the code necessary to link to your photo in the photo gallery without having to upload a new photo. Just copy/paste the link from the gallery page, and you have the capability for multiple photos, if necessary!

I think right now the only kingsnakes in the entire kingsnake sub-category are mine, but it would sure be nice to see some of the other beautiful snakes that have been posted here in this forum placed in the photo gallery too.

In any case, I hope everyone will make use of this great new feature. I'm especially looking forward to putting pictures of my "couples" and later their eggs... and the final great thing... their little hatchlings. Isn't snake breeding fun? First we wait for them to come out of brumation... then eat, then shed, then breed, then shed, then lay, then we wait for the eggs to hatch... it's truly a game of hurry up and wait and wait and wait... but it's so worth the time nad the effort as those little gift wrapped packages open themselves up and we see the new beauty within!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Old 12-26-2004, 06:01 PM   #2
AcesKings
MERRY CHRISTMAS Sasheena!! Here's a pic I took last year for Christmas, hope you like it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!