Good Guy Joe Ellis - Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
StickyTongues
Joe Ellis - Good Guy!

I recently picked up my new spider het albino male from Joe and just wanted to say what a stand up guy he is. Not only did my new guy arrived here safe and sound, but he looked much better and bigger than I expected. Joe has always been there either by email or by phone to answer any questions or concerns I had, and I had plenty.

A few months ago I sent off my most prized lady in a breeding loan with him. Trusting him this much to send her off to him says a lot to me about how much I trust him. Joe also sent me some of his females as a breeder loan with some of the projects I'm working on.

Here's hoping to albino spiders and honeybees!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
sjsexotics
yes he is a great guy! I traded him for his other spider 100% het albino. we were going to ship the same day but something came up and he shipped the next day. animal arrived happy and healthy. he was great to work with easy to contact over the phone and by email. would do business again in a heart beat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!