Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
Jrodmanley
I'll almost bet healthy snakes Josh: is on the snake shops payroll. At least the poor guy was. i feel terrible bringing him into it but his words are key here! Im doing what is right here,or this will continue to happen to other people.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #52
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
payroll.
Is this shop in Clark County?

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/j...rkPermits.aspx

Old 05-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #53
Jrodmanley
screen shot

here are more promises and lies... first the ownership is fishy 25% thought it was 33%. also looks like he states sue: and josh: know nothing in the reptile feild:. wow herptologist: surely a herptologist: wouldnt have shipped these snakes anywhere! great co-owner right? how can i make this anymore clear?
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #54
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am not certain.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #55
Lucille
If Josh is the recipient of part of the business he is not a volunteer.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #56
TheSnakeShop
I (Joshua Melvin co-owner) have personally handled both of these snakes. The Aru was absolutely perfect while in our care, ate every week, mite free, no sign of any infection anywhere on this guy. I also personally packed and shipped him, and at that time all of our reptiles are inspected for respiratory, mites, and any noticeable infection before they are packed. The Biak went through though same process, no mites, no infection, was eating great, nothing was wrong with this snake either when it was again, personally packed and shipped by me. On the other hand, there were two snakes shipped to us from Jarrid as a down payment on a reptile, both were covered in mites straight out of the bag, we did not complain. Mites happen, you treat it, and you get over it!! Complaining about it does not help the snake. Here are some pics of both snakes straight from Jarrid's face book, in his care. Both snakes looked great.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #57
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The reason I made the point is that sometimes, even in some situations where the seller does not want to refund, Paypal can compel it for a variety of reasons.
My second point is more ominous- because of the deposit and payment to a third party, Paypal will not intervene, and I'm wondering if it is possible that this payment setup was intentional by the seller?
Could be. But if so, I wonder if it was set up before hand... because the seller doesn't seem as if he's rolling in dough since he's purchasing cheap, dying animals to sell.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #58
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
They both looked like 'basket case' imports to me.. Do what you please Snake Shop, but, do you have proof of the bold part?

Proof would be helpful. Didn't the buyer have any pre-sale pictures? Where are they?

Where are the ads used to market these animals? Were there any pictures included?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #59
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
I (Joshua Melvin co-owner) have personally handled both of these snakes. The Aru was absolutely perfect while in our care, ate every week, mite free, no sign of any infection anywhere on this guy. I also personally packed and shipped him, and at that time all of our reptiles are inspected for respiratory, mites, and any noticeable infection before they are packed. The Biak went through though same process, no mites, no infection, was eating great, nothing was wrong with this snake either when it was again, personally packed and shipped by me. On the other hand, there were two snakes shipped to us from Jarrid as a down payment on a reptile, both were covered in mites straight out of the bag, we did not complain. Mites happen, you treat it, and you get over it!! Complaining about it does not help the snake. Here are some pics of both snakes straight from Jarrid's face book, in his care. Both snakes looked great.

How do you explain Josh's description of the snake in post 50, a few posts back?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #60
TheSnakeShop

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!