How Much???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-03-2006, 02:16 AM   #1
shadraak
How Much????

should a 2yr old female not breeding eat? i mean she's fat and happy the past couple of nights iv'e been able to get her to eat a mealie or 2 for me from the tweezers but tonight nothing, no mealies, no crickets (she's never went after a cricket that i know of) and still no poop since i got her on monday, when should i be worried? how much should she eat? the breeder i got her from said she hasn't been eating too much the last couple of weeks just a few mealies a day. is this normal?

Old 03-03-2006, 03:17 AM   #2
shrap
My Adults typically eat between 6 and 8 food items every other day (I only offer food every other day to my adults). Some days as little as 2 but typically 6 to 8.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:18 AM   #3
shadraak
oh wow ok, maybe she'll eat tomarrow then what about poop on a new arrival?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!